• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess we'll have to see how it turns out. Although I fail to see the detrimental results some here wish. How pasting an entry from a public blog is somehow going to affect a furloughees job status. And it is most obvious that the original post was simply taken from the blog entry.

In the end are we still really employees of NJA? Opinions vary.

Because if you think about it. A furloughee could very easily go work for Options/Flex, let them know everything they know (which prob. isn't very much, we are just line pilots after all) and in 5-10 years come back to NJA without NJA ever knowing what went on in the previous 5 years.

As far as FlyLow or any one of the FI nerds searching through past posts. All I can say is good for you. If I ever do come back to NJA you can have at it. Hell they can post my name for the whole NJ world to see. Because when it comes down to it there won't be a one of them who would be man enough to have a face to face off company time.

Their opinions mean very little to me just as mine means little to them. Only they get all worked up over the simplest things. And in a week they'll be onto the next negative post about NJA. And I'll be right there antagonizing them because it is just so easy.

I've had my fun and stress relief for the day. Tomorrow is a pool day.

Adios

Nothing to worry about. We have two "Double Naught Agents" working on it and they'll catch the rascal that dared to post public info on FI!

Forget about the house burning down in the meantime, this is more important. Sokol will proably have a news conference this afternoon announcing the culprit has been caught.

The world has been saved!

OK... My last post on this thread.

Basically every single thing that was in the email was printed in the online Forbes Magazine article I read, so I don't get what the hub-bub is all about. If CRJ cut and pasted the email from another outside source onto FI, he has the right to do it. He hasn't violated any corporate policy that I could reference. Was it a cheap blow to stir the pot... probably yes, but still it wasn't a bomb shell internal revelation of secret company information. ANY Corporate leader with 1/2 a brain knows when you type something and hit the send button, you might as well broadcast it on YouTube.

What exactly did Sokol say that has everyone so upset? I don't see it. I honestly don't see it. CRJ may or may not be liked on here (half you guys hate my guts from 5 years ago), but posting an information that he found readily available elsewhere certainly doesn't warrant his termination.

Owner is right... why? because he's an owner! And because he said what is correct, owners will stay or leave based on their "NJ experience". And that's why I've been busting my A double S for the last 4 months so this company can keep what we have and slowly return to having an awesome flying job, instead of just another aviation job.

First off, "hoping" a fellow pilot gets fired is garbage. That email was in the public eye before it was ever posted here.

Second, you guys flying the line have more important things to worry about than what gets posted here. It's like watching the camp fire while the tank farm across the street is exploding.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but I can understand the OP's position for posting this thread. This is the only avenue available for dialogue between active and furloughed pilots. The eboard denied the non-public channels. Make it an issue with them if you want this type of stuff off this board. Every union pilot should be treated with the same respect no matter their status.

I'm ready to contribute to CRJ's legal fees if I get a piece of the settlement. Getting fired for clipping a news item from one public website and pasting it on another oughta be worth a chunk of punitive damages.

Thanks for the good read and cheers for posting it. Some of you people need to get over yourselves acting like the gestapo for NJ...and liberalism for that matter

Last edited:
First, Flylow is a joke for asserting that this guy could get fired for posting something that SOKOL obviously knew would get out anyway (the Internet makes it easy). We don't live in Nazi Germany. SOKOL knows what he is doing.

Sure, aviation is a small community, but suggesting/encouraging someone get cross-checked and potentially fired for printing something like this (the "dirty laundry") is completely ridiculous and a bit dickish... Employees can be upset by communications from management - no big surprise there. Give the dude a break - he wants to leave to another company and people want to prevent that? What?

No disrespect to my Netjets friends and former co-workers out there, but I am starting to think you Netjetters are just too in to yourselves. You were at the apex once and now you are not - NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Latest resources

Back