Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gret,

If you were a NetJets pilot, you'd be able to answer all of those questions you ask.

Also, I don't think that matching a name with an aircraft type is the way to go if NJ were conducting an initial disciplinary investigation.

It's not that hard to take 495 names, cross reference how many have a CRJ background

Well uh... the CRJ is kinda like that fat chick over at Phi Mu (rattle, rattle here come the cattle). We've all done her, but no body wants to admit it.

:erm:

Im just say'n

OK, so I just his email, and assuming it is authentic I really don't see what the big hub-bub is all about.

Think of it as a stage coach:

• Mr. Sokol has the reins in his hands, and Mr. Buffet has given him the road to travel and the time to be there. He can choose to run hard during the day and sleep at night, or push it all day and night and hope he gets there faster. Every choice he makes has to be carefully evaluated. He doesn't have the luxury of getting it wrong too many times. He has one or two people up there to look out for bad guys and maybe keep him company.
  • We (the employees) are the horses. We can only do what we can physically do. If he pushes us too hard, we'll breakdown. If he doesn't feed us and give us rest, we'll break down. If he never comes and brushes us and gives us a carrot, we'll hate his guts and eventually break down.
  • The owners are in the coach. They dont like bumps, hot weather, and they don't want to smell the horses "horsesh*t". They want their coach to be the nicest coach on the trail. And they don't want to pay full fair for their ticket. And they want some type of upgrade or amenity in the coach. (And the lead passengers wife wants a sparkling water with a lime twist... :laugh:)

Look folks, the company has changed from what it was 3 or 4 years ago, just as it has from what it was in 1995. That's the reality of life, regardless if it is business, or family... life changes. While we can all have our opinions on the state of the company, the moral, the new streamlining, in the end we cannot drive the coach unless the reins are in our hands.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is over this email. I kinda respect the man for saying whats on his mind.

Wolf

The truth is the ultimate defense.

I have been saying for almost a year now, the easiest way and best way for NJ to retain owners is to go back to treating them with respect, and (as a group) accept them as intelligent. Most owners are able to see thru the BS, and ultimately will vote with their legs and dollars. If owners do leave, it is not because of the message boards, very few are here. It will be because of their overall (not from the pilots) NJ "ownership experience".

Yup, thats my name...Your way too smart for me...

now I am thoroughly amused

Like I said, there are those that use this board for entertainment, stress relief purposes and those that think this msg. board is the gospel..

I'm pretty sure what category some here fall into..

Last edited:
The entire thing is kind of funny. DS is all butt hurt that the people he whacked are saying he's a D-Bag, and current employees are calling him a D-bag. He and his minions at Mid American were convicted of insider trading recently. Then BK sends out reminders to report ethics violations. Are you kidding me??

I think the Axe man is throwing a temper tantrum. If you're going to poop in the pool be prepared to be not liked.

NetJets is like an F'n day time drama now!

Not real sure why so many get their panties in a bunch over stupid things like this....I cut and pasted the e-mail from another msg. board. So the conspiracy theorists who think I received some top secret e-mail from a NJA'er and then posted it here are pretty much wrong. Some confidentiality at NJA. Real top secret. :bawling:

I very rarely if ever am in contact with anyone from NJ. Oh well... guess i'll just wait for that termination letter from NJA for a recall 5 years from now.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good Job it's only a matter of time before the company/union or you figure out who this Troll is. I say fire his ass and who ever sent him the email. Well since the e-mail was pretty much on everything NJA. And came from that ladies blog. I'd have to say the basis for some super secret e-mail being leaked doesn't hold too much weight. If you get his name please share it on here as was stated its a small world. Yes please share it. There is not a damn thing your gonna do about it. Ya gonna ask me to meet you outside after school junior?IF not send it to me I'll start a thread here and take a 3 week ban to rat him out.Still shaking.[/QUOTE].....

Good Job it's only a matter of time before the company/union or you figure out who this Troll is. I say fire his ass and who ever sent him the email. Well since the e-mail was pretty much on everything NJA. And came from that ladies blog. I'd have to say the basis for some super secret e-mail being leaked doesn't hold too much weight. If you get his name please share it on here as was stated its a small world. Yes please share it. There is not a damn thing your gonna do about it. Ya gonna ask me to meet you outside after school junior?IF not send it to me I'll start a thread here and take a 3 week ban to rat him out.Still shaking.[/QUOTE].....

I believe they (company) want to track down who posted it.
You may have picked a fight, I hope you considered the possible consequences.

Last edited:
I believe they (company) want to track down who posted it.
You may have picked a fight, I hope you considered the possible consequences.

Maybe the company should figure out who gave the e-mail to Alice then....Seeing how all this started from her blog....Like I said, I don't keep in contact with anyone from NJA. So they'd be barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back