• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess it's good that I am not going to JB then.

Glad to know your in tight with JB folks. It's nice to have friends. Although I doubt telling them, don't hire a guy named CRJFlyer would be very helpful in this instance. But in any case, if I ever decide to try for JB I'll be sure to reconsider knowing your on my tail. Wait, lemme guess.. they'll know by my profile. I am literal shaking now:eek:.. Just thinking of the idiocracy of this whole idea is almost making my day that much better.

I care what exactly 5 people think of me.. Yup you guessed it, you're not one of them.

See, now isn't this fun;)

Last edited:
All of this negativity coming from you CRJ is making me start to change my mind. I am starting to agree with the eboard's decision. It is sad. The 2% have to ruin it for the rest.

Just a tip...Us 2% (and how do you come up with 2%, was there some poll that I missed?) didn't cause the eboard to make the decision.

The eboard's decision created the 2%.

I would gladly stop posting on FI if they would have allowed us access. But that time has come and gone.

Chew on that for a bit. :)

Well, at least you got a nice backpack out of it. I don't know about you, but I just got back from a surfing trip in mex and that thing came in handy.

Ref Plus 10:
Talk about delusions of granduer. What, you think you're the pied piper, providing a critical public service that's gonna save the world from David Sokol?

Come on, you're just some angry dude that had the misfortune of joining a company at the wrong time. How long we're you at Netjets? A year? Maybe 2? And somehow you we're maligned, so now you figure you're gonna exert all your efforts to burn the mutha down to save all the employees and owners from the wicked David Sokol.

"Oh, gee if only I had access to a private board, I wouldnt have to share all this nasty information with the world. But gosh darnit David made me do it!"

Get a hobby/life/job/girlfriend/pet. More importantly, go away, luckily Netjets doesnt need your services anymore pal.

Did you really need to PM me. You could have very easily just posted it. Not that I would have listened to you either way. But thanks for the msg.

What a joke!...Somebody is going to cross check a first name, with an aircraft type, on a 495 name furlough list, and fire him? Who's going to do this...the boogie man? In your dreams and even if they did, what would it matter? The fleet has to shrink, 75% of the a/c are over 5 years old, and no new ones are on order.

The info was public and will probably be in AIN next week. One would be hard pressed to say that this would be a firing offense. I would place money that active employees sent the email to the media and others as soon as they got it.

Heck, there was an active pilot who came out in the Fortune article and took a shot at management. Where is he these days?

Latest resources

Back