Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible XJT JCBA by Sun, July 21st 2013?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It indeed is true that the company has discontinued their negotiations. Thinking this would be done soon was laughable at best. The company, under direction of Inc in Utah will not increase costs due to rate resets, low profitably, etc. not sure where they plan to go from here.

Cleared direct to bankruptcy . . .
Game over sgu, better go to the church of joe smith and his gold tablets and find some new mind slaves to fly your shiny new jungle jets around for peanuts.

Who cares? Write up every GD thing in the plane. Take a break. Let them figure it out. You are getting paid all the while. Pay up or shut up. The current contract will keep you off the street. All parties are hereby notified to kiss my ass.

Who cares? Write up every GD thing in the plane. Take a break. Let them figure it out. You are getting paid all the while. Pay up or shut up. The current contract will keep you off the street. All parties are hereby notified to kiss my ass.

Like the 42 passenger rubber air vent grips that are missing... now is that one write-up or 42 separate ones?

No, I know what I'm saying. You were hired in May of 2005. My point is that you weren't screaming for reserve changes when you were getting 6 months of vacation low and cherry picking trips. I'm not trying to make a personal attack, I just want to know that once you get back off reserve, which will be soon, you won't be whistling a different tune.

The junior folks have the numbers here. Any contract that doesn't benefit the top 30% and benefits the remaining 70 is the contract we should be pushing for. Screw the lifers.

We were under line bidding when some hired when jumpers was hired upgraded so he never had vacation low as a senior fo. Also 6 months? He wouldn't have 3 weeks of vacation until after he upgraded. All of your facts are wrong. Also if you think the junior line holding captains aren't worried about reserved rules you are crazy. It is very easy for them to get bumped back

Latest resources

Back