Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible XJT JCBA by Sun, July 21st 2013?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why it will be concessionary......Inc. is currently at around 1% profit margin. (Less on the xjt side it is said) Delta is about to pound inc. with the Pinnacle rate reset in 2015. Inc will not authorize much in the way of contract gains without some offsets somewhere else. Sure, we'll get some qol gains, etc. better scheduling.....but the finances will not make big gains. Coupled Witt the inefficiencies we will see in productivity due to FTDT and this job will no longer be worth doing. I know many say they HAVE to cave and open the wallet due to pilot shortage. Maybe they want/plan on continuing to eliminate regional feed. I'm not too enthusiastic in the union coming back with anything remotely good or anywhere near what people expect.

Ps. I'm not a sell out and condoning working for what they want us to.

Explain to me how 7+ year FOs, some on reserve for 3+ years, and 8+ year Captains have not put the years in. Your generational defect is that you still think our upgrade time is 3 years or less like when you got hired. Your seniority entitles you to better schedule and pay. It does not entitle you first right to bargain capital so you can get yours first. Your a perfect example of the culture of ASA and its MEC.

Whatever. I was on reserve (all short-call) for three years as one of those slimy 3-year upgraders. Six-day weeks, commuting, extensions, etc.,etc. We all work at the same company. Think I was making current FO pay as a Bro captain anyway.

And I hand flew J31's 9 legs a day, 6 days in a row uphill, both ways in the snow. That is an old tired argument.

What have we done to improve reserve QOL in the last 10 years? Psst....... LCR isnt one of them

And I hand flew J31's 9 legs a day, 6 days in a row uphill, both ways in the snow. That is an old tired argument.

What have we done to improve reserve QOL in the last 10 years? Psst....... LCR isnt one of them

Did you think we'd "have it all" in 2007? The long-call concept et al, were introduced, and now it's time to improve those concepts.

I was responding to the guy who wrote "screw the lifers". It was those lifer guys and girls who built this company. If you don't believe that, then at least acknowledge they paid dues that most of us never will.

Rumor is the company discontinued negotiations (walked out) on Friday?
Anyone know further details?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is anybody really surprised by this. It was stupid to even put out that email and raise expectations like that. Hey MEC's... The pilots already hate you. How about not making grand promises and then not delivering. It's not helping your perception.

Wait I thought you guys had a mancrush on BH? What you guys got rid of was incompetence, and replaced it with mean and incompetent, I am truly sorry you have to deal with that evil little dwarf.

It indeed is true that the company has discontinued their negotiations. Thinking this would be done soon was laughable at best. The company, under direction of Inc in Utah will not increase costs due to rate resets, low profitably, etc. not sure where they plan to go from here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back