Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible ************************* New Hires???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BLing said:
So last night I decide to purchase a last minute red eye flight out of LAS to come home. I hadn’t been home in three months thanks to a CFI job from hell.
CFI job from hell, huh? You don't like flying 43H and 24C around the desert 100 hrs. a month on a flight schedule that is more like a puzzle than a plan while only getting a day or two off? I can't imagine. And it isn't even summer time yet! Wait till it gets hot and you have to climb 686 up to 10.5 on your way to SNA to run an errand for the boss! J/K, hope all is well in IGM.

BLing said:
After a while, the two "private pilots" tell me that the third guy almost got to fly a CRJ. So I probed the third guy as to what that meant. Apparently he was hired by Pinnacle, but "quit" in the middle of training because he didn’t want to be away from home so much. To me it sounded like he washed out.

Quite possible. We did have a newhire leave during training (no, he didn't wash out) and go to HoJets not too long ago. He would probably be in the early stages of training now at HoJets.

crxpilot said:
Well judging by your FAG avatar, I wouldnt want to talk to you either.

Your avatar looks more disturbing than mine. What are you doing to that cat??? Whats the matter, you cant get some real pu$$y???

PCL_128 said:
Quite possible. We did have a newhire leave during training (no, he didn't wash out) and go to HoJets not too long ago. He would probably be in the early stages of training now at HoJets.

What does that say about Pinnacle?

This has got to be the dumbest thread I have ever seen. Kinda of like watcher dumb and dumber. Funny but stupid. You need to spend your time doing other things then listening to conversations making assumptions and slamming people and things you don't know.

elcapitan said:
This has got to be the dumbest thread I have ever seen. Kinda of like watcher dumb and dumber. Funny but stupid. You need to spend your time doing other things then listening to conversations making assumptions and slamming people and things you don't know.

looks like you need to spend your time learning how to use commas

John C. Holmes said:
Agree with Bling , what the hell is wrong with friendly conversation?? you must be from the northeast or something where rude behavior is the norm
I could not agree more with that statement J C Holmes Well Put!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back