Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible ************************* New Hires???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crxpilot said:
What business was it of yours to know what or why they were talking about something? It sounds like you are the jerk, they werent bothering you.

No they weren’t bothering me! In the small world of aviation, pilots tend to talk and like to talk about flying with each other. Its not to uncommon for a pilot over hear a fellow pilot talking about flying and to politely join in the conversation. We all have been on both ends of this spectrum and don’t act like you haven’t JERK!

On a side note:

GO,JETS

I know alot of people interviewing at Mesa connect through LAS to points east, so you might have had some of those people. That might explain their reluctance to say who they work for...

Unless your flight was going to STL, I'd say it probably wasnt any GheyJet pilots.

crxpilot said:
What business was it of yours to know what or why they were talking about something? It sounds like you are the jerk, they werent bothering you.

Agree with Bling , what the hell is wrong with friendly conversation?? you must be from the northeast or something where rude behavior is the norm

crxpilot said:

Hey everyone! It's the guy that slams the original poster for breathing. How novel.

Well judging by your FAG avatar, I wouldnt want to talk to you either.

BLing said:
No they weren’t bothering me! In the small world of aviation, pilots tend to talk and like to talk about flying with each other. Its not to uncommon for a pilot over hear a fellow pilot talking about flying and to politely join in the conversation. We all have been on both ends of this spectrum and don’t act like you haven’t JERK!

On a side note:

GO,JETS

GrnClvrs said:
Pulled up beside a CRJ in SYR the other night to de-ice. The tail number ended in GJ and they called themselves "Gateway." They were in United Express colors. Was this blowjets?

YEP!! that would be the pilowbitters knows as GayJets

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back