POS Airbus...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"We are blessed to have such men in our cockpits."

It's a good thing there weren't women flying the plane...the crew would be dead! ;)

Wiggums,
I love that picture!

And had there been a women in the cockpit

She would have been recognized also, but the fact is there were no women there.

Last edited:
"She would have been recognized also, but the fact is there were no women there."
I know, I was just hoping for you all to go off on a tangent that women don't belong in the cockpit ;)

100LL... Again! said:
Fly the Airbus - you have a better chance at displaying heroic airmanship.
Naw be a real hero fly a helo!

capt. megadeth said:
"She would have been recognized also, but the fact is there were no women there."
I know, I was just hoping for you all to go off on a tangent that women don't belong in the cockpit ;)

Hmmmm...

Just stirrin' up trouble for the sake of stirrin' up trouble, huh? Sounds vaguely familiar. You had me fooled there for a while, but now I see you're just like the rest of 'em!

:) :D

"Just stirrin' up trouble for the sake of stirrin' up trouble, huh? Sounds vaguely familiar. You had me fooled there for a while, but now I see you're just like the rest of 'em!"

Gotta have a little fun...know what I mean?

Actually outside of aviation that's the best place for them. However, if we're talking about airplanes we need to rename the front office when a woman is flying. When both are women, 'cockpit' doesn't apply.

I know, I was just hoping for you all to go off on a tangent that women don't belong in the cockpit ;)[/QUOTE]

pilotyip said:
There is good chance one of those three did not have college degree. That pilot might now have known what fork to pick first at the awards ceremony. How we let guys like into ours cockpits?. We know the college degree in the document that defines the professionalism of our cockpit crews. I am obviously guessing and am being sarcastic here. The skill of those guys was unbelievable. We are blessed to have such men in our cockpits.

There is a good chance all three of them didn't have them. There is also a good chance that all three could have PhD's also. The point is, they got the airplane back to the airport safely without having a DHL-sponsored barbeque at the end of the runway. Is a degree important? Well, maybe this should be brought up on a different thread.

Latest resources

Back