Police warning!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyifrvfr said:
It is my goal to piss off a large majority of people on this board. Let me know if I am doing a good job.

Are you planning on being a professional pilot? In case you are, you might want to take easy until you get that terminal (the last one) job. One day you may be talking with a guy in a lobby about flying and where you get info. You reply with your name here. The guy in turn says, "I'm Jarhead and I'll doing your interview." Doubt it but you never know. I haven't been around real long but I've found that the jerks out there become known to everybody.

And no, you won't piss me off either. I'm just making a friendly suggestion.

FN FAL said:
They also just busted a MKE cop who was going to meet a minor for sex...unfortunately the minor turned out to be an undercover internet operator from his own police department...

We had the same thing happen where I live. One of the officers assigned to the stakeout was also the roommate of the cop about to be arrested and the roommate tipped the guy off about the bust. Result, both cops were arrested.

KigAir said:
We had the same thing happen where I live. One of the officers assigned to the stakeout was also the roommate of the cop about to be arrested and the roommate tipped the guy off about the bust. Result, both cops were arrested.

Not to long ago, an IOWA prosecutor got caught in one of these internet stings...gonna go meet the underage chicky at a hotel. Duhhh! No wonder they don't let people own NFA firearms in Iowa.

Plus, there's a judge that got suspended...I'll have to dig up the link to the news story. Alegedly he was using a penis enlarger under his robe to mastubate while hearing trials...ewwwwwwwwwww!

Who knows, I may be his boss because everyone knows bosses are usually assholes and an asshole I am.

FN FAL said:
Plus, there's a judge that got suspended...I'll have to dig up the link to the news story. Alegedly he was using a penis enlarger under his robe to mastubate while hearing trials...ewwwwwwwwwww!

I remember hearing about that! My question is how many bad apples do you throw out before calling the basket rotten? I've lived in my present city for 9 years. During that time we've had 2 officers arrested and convicted for the robbery and murder of a convience store owner, 5 officers arrested and convicted of selling drugs that were stolen from the evidence room, the sherrif's son(who was a detective) was investigated for forcing a confession from a 15 year old boy, the investigation was dropped but neither the sherrif or his son is currently employed. Daddy decided not to run for re-election. We've had an officer caught having sex while on duty in his patrol car. Multiple officers have been arrested for DUI.

Last edited:
It's been more than two decades since I was last pulled over by a cop, (not ticketed); and more than three decades since I last was involved in an accident. In that instance, and elderly lady ran a stop sign a T-boned me. I drove a 75,000 lb truck for a year without a ticket or a scratch. Don't need a radar detector. Don't need to pay for "defensive driving". Don't have to hire lawyers.

Don't have to justify any of the above either....:rolleyes:

pretty sad, My older brother (10 years older) s kid did a anti-drug program at school called DARE and 3 weeks after the class ended the Dare Officer was caught accepting bribes and selling drugs at the highschool.

KigAir said:
I remember hearing about that! My question is how many bad apples do you throw out before calling the basket rotten? I've lived in my present city for 9 years. During that time we've had 2 officers arrested and convicted for the robbery and murder of a convience store owner, 5 officers arrested and convicted of selling drugs that were stolen from the evidence room, the sherrif's son(who was a detective) was investigated for forcing a confession from a 15 year old boy, the investigation was dropped but neither the sherrif or his son is currently employed. Daddy decided not to run for re-election. We've had an officer caught having sex while on duty in his patrol car. Multiple officers have been arrested for DUI.
All you can do is hope that the state investigates allegations of police abuse of power, I know the feds do.

There was another case not to long ago out of MKE where a cop was shaking dudes down for guns and drugs. The FBI came and picked his butt up.

I think the problem is going to get worse...because no one is going to want the job.

In the 80's you had to kill somone to get on MKE police department...last I heard (Just after 9/11) they had almost 200 funded positions they couldn't fill. Since the city needed to lay off because of budget cuts, the city did a smoke and mirrors trick and just cut these funded positions...so park workers and school teachers could keep their jobs. Effectively, it meant 200 layoffs at the police department...it's just there wasn't anyone there to lay off.

avbug said:
I routinely violate the law...luckily I wasn't caught...are you listening to yourself?

Do you conduct your flying the same way? Blatent enough to brag on a public web board about it?

I can see admitting to a potential inadvertant violation of the law. Stating, as many have here, that one intentionally violates the law, believes in doing so, plans on continuing doing so, and feels justified in the act, is a sad comment on the person so doing. Hardly a complimentary one.

You do realize he is talking about speeding right?? Not robbing the local bank, gee, you sound like whole bunches of fun........

People who correlate flying to driving, are just talking outa their butt! i fly differently than i drive! should be serious and professional and that is because 80% or more of the people who fly, take it seriously. Driving is a different story. People are jerks and think they own the road. AND by driving fast doesn't mean someone is an agressive driver. they are two totally different things. And agressive driver normally is a fast one, but a fast driver isn't always agressive. I classify myself as a fast driver. I try not to tailgate, and dont try to piss people off, cause they might be crazy enough to pull a gun on you. But no one is going to shoot you just because you pass them!

Latest resources

Back