PNCL arbitration info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL 128's post is not quite correct.

Yes, PCL's characterization is EXACTLY correct and you should refrain from wild speculation. The decision , which I am looking at indicates a violation of 1.F and directs the company to comply with same.

System Board members (3) must put a final signature , then the decision will be published. Since a single executed copy has to exist the document is circulating from the Arbitrator who has signed it, to the ALPA Board Member (Who signed it ) to the Company guy, who will sign it in dissent.

This is important stuff. A lot of pilots quality of life depends upon it. If you don't know, don't embellish.

Good job PCL 128.

Last edited:
And a midol. Seems to be in great need around here, lol! ;)

Box office, your boob line is great. I think I might be getting a crush on you. I never thought about looking at boobs during chop, but now I realize I can THANK God for turbulence rather than curse him for it.
-----
ATC: Colgan 4812, caution for wake turbulence you're following a heavy boeing 777.

ME: My copilot's pretty hot today, I think we can pick up the speed for you.

All your Q-400's are belong to us.

Fair enough. How do Colgan pilots get information on how this affects them?

It means you no vote guys need to man up and get on board helping the Pinnacle pilots get a good contract. Because guess what, when the fences fall in 1-2 years, it will be your contract.

To the 49.5% who voted yes, that comment was not directed at you, and thanks for doing the right thing.

what he said. Information from PCL ALPA would be greatly appreciated on our end.

Information would be great to flow freely between our groups but the problem is that with you guys being unorganized there is no point of contact within your group nor do we have an effective vehicle to transmit that information.

This process will likely take some time. I hope that your next organizing drive is successful so that we can work together in making this happen.

One problem with Colgan pilots is that many of us are just trying to get out our time and get out as fast as possible.

That kills long-term perspective and any desire to invest time or risk your neck to make it a better place.

Still, even with that, the ALPA vote just barely failed.

I wish we had some contacts to the Pinnacle guys just so we could begin regarding each other as members of the same team.

Are we on the same team?

One problem with Colgan pilots is that many of us are just trying to get out our time and get out as fast as possible.

That kills long-term perspective and any desire to invest time or risk your neck to make it a better place.

Still, even with that, the ALPA vote just barely failed.

I wish we had some contacts to the Pinnacle guys just so we could begin regarding each other as members of the same team.

Are we on the same team?

Yep. Everybody act like adults and this WILL work.

Perhaps somebody in the Colgan pilot group could, you know, take a little initiative on behalf of their colleagues and open a line of communication with PNCL ALPA for the inevitable SLI?

Just a thought...

Information would be great to flow freely between our groups but the problem is that with you guys being unorganized there is no point of contact within your group nor do we have an effective vehicle to transmit that information.

This process will likely take some time. I hope that your next organizing drive is successful so that we can work together in making this happen.

Wow.

Allow me to parodyphrase this:

"Because you are not ALPA, we won't bother to work with you."

That might be some of the arrogant attitude that has turned some people off.

No they don't have a union, yes it'll make communication harder. Not unworthy, however.

*I am pro-ALPA and have been a volunteer.

Latest resources

Back