Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please help a fellow union brother not SCAB.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awe G4 is back. We missed you. Hope you will make it to Omaha. Thanks for standing strong and having your fellow union brothers and sisters backs.

Thanks. I pay dues and think the union does a pretty good job, against all my lifelong opinions against unions.

The Declaration of Independece reads "We the people", not We the huge faceless corporations... You are not only at the wrong company, you're in the wrong Country. You are free to leave BOTH!! Or, you're also welcome to toe the line pal!!!

I know you are just angry, but I should leave the US because I don't believe in unions? :)

What company makes pilots do those things? Call the FAA if that happens.

What's worse, the company that forces a pilot to break FARs or the one that rewards pilots that do it without being asked? Regardless of WX or MX, the pilot that gets to the destination without incident must be the best pilot the company has, right?

Last edited:
Thanks. I pay dues and think the union does a pretty good job, against all my lifelong opinions against unions.

Then why don't you start doing your part and join the fight instead of sitting on the fence and threatening to scab if you don't agree with the union.

Let's go we have a long fight ahead of us.

You should go ahead and find a non-union employer immediately, then.

He got all flustered and left fi for a couple of weeks. Nobody would listen to his ideal but he is still preaching it on the road to anyone that will listen.

You know the type.

He won't fly the contract and he won't support our union unless it suits him then he's been harmed and expects representation. He will scream from the highest rooftop about how he has been wronged and pays good money for representation but couldn't care less when it happened to the other guy but is now up in arms when it's happened to him.

He will cross. Just look at his disdain for union employees. He hates them unless it suits him.

Latest resources

Back