• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Placement in NJA aircraft?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't expect ONLY the dispatcher to contact me if there is bad weather present.

In the morning, the meteorology Dept sends out a NAS synopsis that warns of MVFR, IFR, windy conditions, hurricances, TFRs (Bush Boundries), etc.

The Chief Pilot normaly sends out cautionary emails to the BlackBerry as weather conditions warrant.

AMCC and the Dispatcher take turns holding back the release of a flight for MEL/MX reasons.

That being said, the dispatchers are busy bees. I don't expect to talk to them unless I call them with an issue. They also take care of load planning.

Once in a while they call us to pass along info but usually they assume "we get it". There are MANY more tools available to us in an FBO than an airline terminal too. A WX computer with live radar and satellite feed with WX reports is available at even the Po-Dunkiest of FBOS.

As well as on the company provided Blackberry.

As far as checking on the owners, I have the CA look back while I scream into the PA system every fifteen minutes. If they jump, life is good.

I sent my app in Mid-October and just rec'd an email for December interviews. Today is Nov 23rd.

It stated interviewing for CMH, TEB and DAL.

wow fast .....definitly the fastest ive seen posted on here lately......good luck!

Latest resources

Back