• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnicle bennies/training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DON'T GO! honestly go to mesaba if you're really concerned about the bases. pinnacle's mgmt will only make you hate your life for the next 5 yrs.

I can give very accurate info:

Pay:

Week 1 - $200

Week 2 - $200

Week 3 and onwards: $400

Double occupancy hotel, but lots of people lucked out and got single occupancy in training. I was one of the lucky ones and got my own room.

I heard one guy got a messy roommate, and he politely asked the front desk if it was possible to move into a single, and they gave him a single (no extra charge).

So it could go either way, you could get a double or you could get a single.

Benies begin after you pass your checkride, and that's when you get your airline ID badge.

Home during training? They will give you a pass to go home during training if you get 5 consecutive days off in training. Which "conveniently" will not happen. They need pilots and bad. Current friends in training tell me they are only getting three days off for Thanksgiving, so pay your own dime to go home.

Nonconnah is weird. Nothing is more weird than standing at a urinal and having Mr. C***e S**l come up to the urinal next to yours. Believe me, you will feel like turning towards that direction and peeing.

Expect lots of kool-aid based lies (especially regarding pay raise and contract) during training. Best advice is to ignore any management stooge that walks in class.

After everything that has happened here over the past two years, anyone even considering coming to Pinnacle is crazy. This place is an accident waiting to happen, the training is lousy and the slightest mistake and you are out on your ear.

I have never worked at a worse place in my life.

Can you go home during training at Pinnicle? What are the bennies like? Do you have single occupancy hotel? When do you get your ID so if you want to jump back home you can?

Thanks

Why don't you try Mesaba. Same hubs and a much better company from the training department on.

For training:
-Single Occupancy hotel with full kitchen, stove and full size fridge

-employee on day 1 with nrev privelages and cass jumpseat privelages

-75 hour guarentee pay starting day 1

-Medical Benefits start the 1st day of the following month

Mesaba's training department has gotten accolades in the past and I am sure that hasn't changed. Go to Mesaba. They are hiring and need pilots. You can be based the same places as Pinnacle. Remember, you don't have to go to the first airline that will hire you, especially in this era of short supplies of pilots.

Can you go home during training at Pinnicle? What are the bennies like? Do you have single occupancy hotel? When do you get your ID so if you want to jump back home you can?

Thanks

You have 2300 hours TT. You don't need to subject yourself to the never-ending misery that is Pinnacle. Go to an airline that actually treats you like something more than a piece of dirt.

yeah, what are the levels of treatment? I think it goes:

1- S$%t
2- Dirt
3- Mud
4- Used underwear (cheap and reusable)
5- Clean underwear (still cheap but replaceable)
6- Normally
7- Silver
8- Gold
9- Family
10- How they would want be treated if they were in your shoes.

See, Pinnacle pilots get treated a level up from S$%t. Gotta love the management there.

Mesaba:

Single occupancy hotel.
Employee on day one of training (with ID), bennies from day one (including jumpseat and nonrev travel, also including family), health care starts on first day of second month (ie before training even ends, usually just after it starts).
Pay = 75 hour guarantee from day 1.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back