PinnaColaba's realignment this week!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

Can't wait to see this one! Oh wait, Saabs disappearing. That's right. FOs to other Saab/Q/RJ positions, and XJ Captains off the Saab most likely bidding to Q or the RJ jet positions. I seriously hope the company can absorb the Captain positions so no current junior 9E Captains get displaced.

Who wants to take an over/under on how bad this will be?

You are now Maslaba. Good thing you just had to have the new contract without it, none of this would be happening.

give it up, the lack of crews on the jet side should absorb most of the saab pilots. Colgan, you need to stop your complaining since all of your Q captains pretty much won the lotter being placed above guys at mesaba who had double your years of longevity. So you have a lot better contract and a better seniority. Guess what you tool (the above poster)? most of the saab pilots were not placed senior to your precious Q pilots so stop your complainining-they will not displace those guys

"This week"

This is the biggest thread grenade I've seen in a while... Flyer, you've really gotta lay off the coffee, man. Your posts have been way out there lately.

The memo mentions nothing of downgrades or displacements... Only that the vacancies that have been on hold due to integration are finally going to open back up again. And it's about time...

With all that clamoring about being short, we sure didn't train very much this summer.

Don't be so damn incendiary with your post titles.

Can't wait to see this one! Oh wait, Saabs disappearing. That's right. FOs to other Saab/Q/RJ positions, and XJ Captains off the Saab most likely bidding to Q or the RJ jet positions. I seriously hope the company can absorb the Captain positions so no current junior 9E Captains get displaced.

Who wants to take an over/under on how bad this will be?

Could a displaced Saab CA bid the Q? I thought the Q CA positions were protected for Colgan pilots. OR is there some exception for a displacement?

Latest resources

Back