• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PinnaColaba's realignment this week!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a MEM based 900 Captain and ATL 900 Captain is my number 1 choice. I bid in the top half MEM......so there will be at least one spot in MEM 900 Captain opening up.

I am a MEM based 900 Captain and ATL 900 Captain is my number 1 choice. I bid in the top half MEM......so there will be at least one spot in MEM 900 Captain opening up.
Simon, I'm calling to see the training footprint for switching over. What I can gather so far is a full training cycle. 3 months of training for an aircraft you've flown for 3+ years.

No Bueno.

Simon, I'm calling to see the training footprint for switching over. What I can gather so far is a full training cycle. 3 months of training for an aircraft you've flown for 3+ years.

No Bueno.
All XJ Jet guys are going to have to go through transition no matter what. It's just a matter of when.

No Bueno.

I talked with D. Van... and he said to expect a full training event unless he can pull together a short course and approved before the training date. I am just going to go ahead and expect the full course. Freaking awsome!!! Plus I expect the ground portion to be in MEM and possibly the Sim portion also which means no per diem since we are MEM based.

I suppose you are switching to ATL also. If you ever want to go take a look around or need transportation to look around give me a shout. We got a spare bedroom and a golf cart to go cruising around.

All XJ Jet guys are going to have to go through transition no matter what. It's just a matter of when.
No. It's a matter of "How Long." if every transferring pilot has to go through a 3 month training cycle, the integration will never happen, and we will be BK soon.

I talked with D. Van... and he said to expect a full training event unless he can pull together a short course and approved before the training date. I am just going to go ahead and expect the full course. Freaking awsome!!! Plus I expect the ground portion to be in MEM and possibly the Sim portion also which means no per diem since we are MEM based.

I suppose you are switching to ATL also. If you ever want to go take a look around or need transportation to look around give me a shout. We got a spare bedroom and a golf cart to go cruising around.
I imagine he will be in the first class too. Can't be a chief without being current on an aircraft on the certificate.

No. It's a matter of "How Long." if every transferring pilot has to go through a 3 month training cycle, the integration will never happen, and we will be BK soon.
Talk to the POIs. They should be developing an abbreviated program... but you have to think that training would be more than a 3 day refresher.

You are essentially relearning the aircraft the Pinnacle way. That may seem redundant to you now, but getting standard under a single certificate will save many headaches later on.

Latest resources

Back