• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PinnaColaba's realignment this week!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am guessing this won't be as big as people think. The big ones are where everyone gets to displace everyone. There aren't a lot of pilots that can displace at this point (if any because they may just absorb them). I guess they have 3 classes listed for the 200, so it can't be that small either.

10 new 900 captains in Atlanta...with the Pncl pilots at there max looks like it will be mostly Mesaba guys....My Guess there are a few Mem Saab Captains senior to the Mem 900 Captains. They will push the bottom Half of the mem 900 captains to Atl 900 captains...Result displacing the bottom PNCL 900 Captains. Since they had to displace PNCL Mem 200 Captains to Atl they are still to junior to hold the 200 in Memphis...So the real question is where can the bottom 900 Atl Captains go? Thoughts?

From all thoughts on the roadshow that they were going to design these vacancies in such a way that it would prevent the chain reaction displacements you guys are talking about.

My money is on absorption for now. Adjustment later down the line.

The company does not have the resources to partially flush the whole system.

10 new 900 captains in Atlanta...with the Pncl pilots at there max looks like it will be mostly Mesaba guys....My Guess there are a few Mem Saab Captains senior to the Mem 900 Captains. They will push the bottom Half of the mem 900 captains to Atl 900 captains...Result displacing the bottom PNCL 900 Captains. Since they had to displace PNCL Mem 200 Captains to Atl they are still to junior to hold the 200 in Memphis...So the real question is where can the bottom 900 Atl Captains go? Thoughts?

The PNCL 900 CA's can't be displaced before XJ guys are displaced. 9E is right at their -900 quota/ratio minimum so it would be a XJ guy moved. 9E only has ATL -900's.

Latest resources

Back