• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's Delta Numbers!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When was this? Pinnalce rates nor contract provisions were never better than ASA's, even under the old contract. Like I said, no ill will, but it is time to shed some DCI lift providers, and pinnacle needs to go!

I'm not saying anything at PCL is great but our 50 seat CA rates were better than your old rates. Its not because ours aren't that bad its that yours were terrible.

ASA old 50-seat CA pay:

PCL current 50 CA pay:

Its one thing to be giddy about the Mesa deal, but to gloat about Pinnacle is a bit different.

These guys flying the aircraft may deserve some harrasment, but isnt the pilot group as a whole pretty much standing up to management in a contract battle?

Much like ASA did until last year.

I'm sure youll correct me if im wrong.

Medeco

I am sure there are some Skywest biatches drooling over flying the -900 for $60 an hour (CA) and $22 and hour (FO). Keep lowering the bar!

Hows about you guys work on getting good pay rates on the 900, then work on getting them on property. Guys like you wondering if you could get Peanuckles 900 should take a good look at what you could be making on it before you worry about getting them.

Hows about you guys work on getting good pay rates on the 900, then work on getting them on property. Guys like you wondering if you could get Peanuckles 900 should take a good look at what you could be making on it before you worry about getting them.
To whom is your post addressed?

It was only a few months ago that ASA payscales were below PCL's and you have the stones to hold yourself up on a pedestal? We have been working under this horse******************** contract for almost 9 years now. The reason we don't have new one is because we will not sell out. Once GW's cronies get out of the White House we will get the leverage we need to secure the contract we deserve.

Say what? I don't remember our payscales being below yours a couple months ago. OK the captains side it was like a buck or less. But the FO scale is reminiscent of dare I say MESA???? Oh that's right your's is worse than MESA. And not to rehash old news but you are flying CRJ 900's on a payscale far below that of our old friend MESA!

9E owns those 900s, it was part of the deal. IF DAL pulls the plug, the boys on Nonconnah will try to sell service to someone else. Painters be ready.

Actually, at the close of fiscal year 2007, they were on the Delta books along with all the Comair planes.

Read it myself on the financial disclosures on the DeltaNet website.

Have a nice Delta Connection Day.

Say what? I don't remember our payscales being below yours a couple months ago. OK the captains side it was like a buck or less. But the FO scale is reminiscent of dare I say MESA???? Oh that's right your's is worse than MESA. And not to rehash old news but you are flying CRJ 900's on a payscale far below that of our old friend MESA!

The company came at us with low ball rates for the -900 and we told them to shove it up their arses. When the arbitrators rates come out, we will get FULL BACK PAY!!!

You talk $hit like its the pilots fault we are still being paid -200 rates. Its not like we had the power or ability to tell mismangement we did not want to fly the -900's. If it were up to the pilot group, we would have had industry leading pay and a new contract before these planes ever were on property.

And yes, our FO rates are insulting across the board..

I regret walking with you guys in Atlanta, you're all a bunch of Riddle tool bags!

Not that I can defend some of the Riddle tool bags, 'cause they are tool boxes, but at least they got some high altitude aerodynamics knowledge! Dude!

Latest resources

Back