Pinnacle training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah....any kind you wanna pay for

So I have to know the systems of the crj 200 and spend hundreds out of my pocket if i do get the job for training! I think ill pass on that interview. Im a low time instructor but im not even that desperate to fly for an airline

AMEN! Even if I don't get a call from Mesaba, I sure won't be applying to Pinnacle. I'll deal with commuting to a place that actually will properly compensate (well ok so no regional really does that but work with me here) me for my time and skills.

Glad to see this

Pilots need to wise up on this bad deal. I don't know why anyone would bite on this kind of BS. My time isn't free and I assume that no one else's is either. Stop applying at Pinnacle.

They seem to be having a hard time hiring people for other positions too. Maybe someone will get a little smarter soon in HR. I doubt that though.

Last edited:
one more thing...

My dad has always said to never push management back into a corner but I think I have enough legitimate questions at this point to back them up in a corner with no retribution. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.

yuck!

l-ron said:
I know they dont pay during training, do they at least put you up in some sort of housing?

Yeah, Pinchnickle suck A$$....if any of you have membership with Jet-Jobs, read the magazine article on pinnacle where they interview the Chief Pilot. HAHAHA! That guy is such a fu***ng tool! Any company that doesnt even have the courtesy to even have a decent ground school after not paying for squat is such a peace of Shiat

as much as i want an airline job, zero pay for 2 months just seems nuts. esp since i'm makin more now than i would first year or maybe even second year at lots of regionals

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back