Pinnacle training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NDPILOT said:
Come on.. you've been a member of this board for a year and you didn't know that. Nice way to start a Pinnacle bashing thread.

Flybet - if you know terry and don't like him, fine. If you don't know him, shut the f*ck up.

I have no reason to bash pinnacle. Look at how many posts I have had over that year do you think I am one to start a bashing. It was a simple question and I recieved an answer almost immediately. The only things I know about pinnacle are from this board, I have no freinds who work with the company. You must still be upset for the debt you are in after training huh. have a nice day.

Once upon a time in the magical land of 9e two FOs a month away from getting off probation decided they would use some of their immense benefits and travel to Cancun non-rev. They each had 6 days off. After going to Cancun these FOs, we will call bill and will longed, to be back at work so they went to the Cancun magicport to find a way home. The NW flight to MEM showed a few openings so they figured no problem. They needed a magical pass to get through security. The gate agent there said that there are no seats available and they should try again tomorrow. Bill and Will asked if they could maybe wait by the gate just in case. He said NO. So they went down to Continental but they wanted 100 magical coins under the table to jumpseat. So bill and will pranced down to ATA where they recieved First Class passses and were asked to put on their uniforms to make it easier to get through the knights of security.........to be continued

dude, don't leave us hanging...

sorry I had to go fly real quick. Now where was I? As they passed through the castle gates and trotted over to the ATA gate they noticed the NWA gate next chamber down and even saw the captain of the flight and decided to confirm the rumor of a full chariot. The captian, a good sir, informed them several seats were open and the flight is being delayed so he invited bill and will to join him in the class of first and sip on some pepsi while they wait for the gate agent to show up. After will and bill finish their beverages they venuture back up tp the gate were a different agent of the gate prints them off boarding passes with not a hint of reluctancy. As the flight is loaded the captain recieveth a telegrams via ACARS informing him of a major breech of castle security and that will and bill should be removed immediately and will be met by the castle guards and restrained. The captain doesnt understand it but he must go so he ask will and bill to exit the aircraft. They do and when back in the castle they are met by not a soul. No agent of the gate nor any castle guards. So they terry over to the ATA area and fly home. Sounds like the end of this story but it is in fact only beginning.

AAAHHH!!! COME ON!!!!! This is getting good! then what?????

The next day both will and bill are called into the knights hdqs in the land of mempho and are met by the evil sorcerer scerry dedford the chief of all in 9E. He shows them a document he claims is straight from the upper management of the NWA knights. In this email it goes into extreme detail of how bill and will threatened the live of the agent of the gate when he refused to let them terry to the gate and told of how they donned their knights uniforms to bypass the guards of the castle and that they had threatened the security of every person in the castle and the agent felt he needed to inform the FBI and FAA of these actions. This is what really scared scerry dedford. He told will and bill he had to act on this because this is from high up the food chain and he could not and would not help them out. The knights union could do nothing for will and bill. Scerry told them to go home and he would inform them the next day of his decision. Will and Bill did not panic but immediately began to build their case. They obtained a sworn statement from the captain of the aircraft that will and bill had done nothing wrong and the NWA chief pilot even called scerry dedford and told him the email had not come from managment and if it had he would have heard about it. The statement had come directly from the evil Cancun agent of the gate. Also will and bill obtained a statement from a non-rev behind them in line that they had made no threatenig remarks to anyone at anytime because will and bill would have to be pretty stupid to do so.
Will and Bill came in the next morning to defend their honor only to find scerry dedford had already made up his mind. They would not be allowed to resign but instead terminated due to jumpseating policies. Scerry continually apologized but he said he had to do something because of managerial pressure. He informed them that had they been off probabtion it would have been a suspension of 2 weeks. Union of the knights stepped in to say that they had broke no jumpseat policies and should be reinstated so scerry changed the reason of termination to overall job performance which consists of evaluation sheets completed by captains. Come to find out the evaluation sheets contained only good marks for both will and bill but tired of fighting a losing battle against a much more controlled sorcerer they gave up. One moved on to a new land and the other is merely a wanderer for now. The sorcerer's support for his young knights is a frightening thought to all who live in the land of 9e and all you dumba$$es who think you want to work here. In the land of 9E you walk a fine line with no one to catch you on either side until you either fall in the moat or you become trapped within the castle walls forever.

Last edited:
how long will we newly enslaved peasants be scared little probies then , good sir knight of the scerry tale?

Good luck to the one in the new found great land of Jetdom may he fly the 700 soon.
My prayers go out to the still wanderer, that he too shall find a GOOD Jet job.
Prayers for my brothers at 9E!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back