• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
No source or anything real like that.

Supposedly, during a meeting this morning, it was announced that Pinnacle was going to be awarded 50-seat flying for United.

Good day!

Wouldn't surprise me. Park 100 real airplanes and then get a bunch of outsourced replacement jets. Sounds exactly like something Tilton would do. :rolleyes:

www.glenntilton.com

No source or anything real like that.

Supposedly, during a meeting this morning, it was announced that Pinnacle was going to be awarded 50-seat flying for United.

Good day!

Was this an online Flight Info members meeting or a meeting of people who have a clue?

Was this an online Flight Info members meeting or a meeting of people who have a clue?

I wasn't there, but I believe he is referring to a meeting with the Comair President, as we like to call him, "the New Guy". So yes it was a real meeting and no, he doesn't really have a clue.

Wouldn't surprise me. Park 100 real airplanes do. :rolleyes:

What defines a "real" airplane? It was that logic that got us into this mess in the first place......When the mainlines flew airplanes with less than 50 seats that had propellers.....were they "real" airplanes?

R-idiculous for
U-nited to choose a
M-ismanaged regional airline with
O-verly incompetent leaders and
R-usty employee/management relations

One that can actually turn a profit, Joey. You know, one with more than 76 seats.

Skywest and ASA turn a profit......Should we only fly airliners with more than 76 seats? What magically happens with profitability with 76 seats? Are the "big" "real" airplanes that United flies "turning a profit"?

Keep it up PCL.....How are your "real" airplanes doing at Air Tran....are they "turning a profit".......Our little airplanes are.....

Latest resources

Back