• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 more CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the XJ world. In 2005 NWA did the same thing to us. Gave us a 10/15 year ASA and alotted us 15 CRJ a/c with options for 20 more. Then what did they do. Stopped all deliveries and started the process of a bankruptcy at XJ becasue we were to senior and too expensive. Its all propaganda till the a/c are in service and being used for revenue. Please dont allow the deadline of March of 2007 to allow you to sign a brutal deal in order to get new a/c. Thats what the majority at XJ did. Hoping for growth. now look at us, no growth, our other division Big Sky just was awarded the Delta RPF and NWA want to aquire us, I can anly assume to expand big sky if the circumstances are correct and they can get around the scope letter we have with them and Big Sky. I really hope this goes well for you guys. Good luck but I can assure you the games arent over yet bar far.

I don't even care about those 17 planes, sure I want them, but now that we have the ability to fly for other carriers, that is golden!

With the exception of the Midwest Airlines regional flying that Skywest will do, any "new" regional jet service awarded to PNCL will most likely come at the expense of another regional carrier. Growth is good, but to know it's jets coming from Comair (or someone else getting hosed in todays market), that's gotta give an icky feelingl in the stomach.

in fact, watch for news from delta soon

This is a done deal. Delta signed the papers to have 9E do most of Comair's flying starting in summer of 2007. It makes sense right? I mean why would Delta pass up the opportunity to sign a agreement with Pinnacle. It's not like the pilots are disgruntled, looking for a new contract, and wanting to be released to strike.....oh wait, yes they are.

If you think Delta and Pinnacle will do business in the next 10 years you are dreaming.

Welcome to the XJ world. In 2005 NWA did the same thing to us. Gave us a 10/15 year ASA and alotted us 15 CRJ a/c with options for 20 more. Then what did they do. Stopped all deliveries and started the process of a bankruptcy at XJ becasue we were to senior and too expensive. Its all propaganda till the a/c are in service and being used for revenue. Please dont allow the deadline of March of 2007 to allow you to sign a brutal deal in order to get new a/c. Thats what the majority at XJ did. Hoping for growth. now look at us, no growth, our other division Big Sky just was awarded the Delta RPF and NWA want to aquire us, I can anly assume to expand big sky if the circumstances are correct and they can get around the scope letter we have with them and Big Sky. I really hope this goes well for you guys. Good luck but I can assure you the games arent over yet bar far.

History always repeats itself.

Step 1: Destroy the airline. Express Airlines 1 back on the 90's. Mesaba in the 00's.

Step 2: Build the Airline up. Express Airlines 1 became Pinnacle and gained 139 CRJs. How many CRJ900s does NWA have to award? Almost 100 and they haven't announced who gets them?

Step 3: Have an IPO. Pinnacle in 03. Mesaba in ???

Step 4: Buy small Island in the south pacific and change name from Wilson to Chief big daddy while locals build statues of you out of paper used to make union contracts voided in the bankruptcy process.

This is a done deal. Delta signed the papers to have 9E do most of Comair's flying starting in summer of 2007. It makes sense right? I mean why would Delta pass up the opportunity to sign a agreement with Pinnacle. It's not like the pilots are disgruntled, looking for a new contract, and wanting to be released to strike.....oh wait, yes they are.

If you think Delta and Pinnacle will do business in the next 10 years you are dreaming.

You might be surprised?

Hey!!! Who Gives A Sh!t!!!

It's Still Pinnacle, It's Still NWA, And It Still Sucks!!!!!!!

Lear will pay with cold tall suds. He has to enjoy being wrong too!!
PCL, I sure don't mind paying up. I just made $1,600 bucks yesterday on PCL stock trading. :)

Like RedFlyer said, I'd prefer to do it in suds, especially if I can buy for the PCL upgrading Captains, congrats!

:D

Latest resources

Back