• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 more CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is all this Delta flying rumor coming from??? its ridiculous and I hope it isnt the case.

This is all coming out of the typical pilot rumor mill. (say it long enough it must be true) Delta people where at 9E corporate two weeks ago. Could just been the typical annual Sky Team audit. There is nothing like blowing things out of proportion.

Where is all this Delta flying rumor coming from??? its ridiculous and I hope it isnt the case.

Not exactly sure but this is what some high level management has been saying...Apparently we had a bid in with DL and then they came back and wanted 2 more bids separately for 50 and 70 seaters...There was also some high level DL management touring the SOC a couple of weeks ago...It was so important that they had contractors come in and paint and clean the walls and floors the day prior to impress them...Like I have said before though...I hope that Comair keeps this flying...

With the exception of the Midwest Airlines regional flying that Skywest will do, any "new" regional jet service awarded to PNCL will most likely come at the expense of another regional carrier. Growth is good, but to know it's jets coming from Comair (or someone else getting hosed in todays market), that's gotta give an icky feelingl in the stomach.

I know it's a tangent, but...

Skyway has gotten hosed in this deal in a very similar manner as Comair (mainline bidding the flying out rather than giving it to the wholly owned). Skyway has been waiting for ERJs that are "coming next year" for a couple of years now, and now their future is all in a handful of dorkjets.

Dave has been spot on lately in is post. I wouldn't discount anything that he has posted. And for the record, I would really not want to have to walk through the CVG terminal knowing we took some of Comair's flying. I would just as soon stay the way we are before that happens. I support the Comair guys 110%.

Dave has been spot on lately in is post. I wouldn't discount anything that he has posted. And for the record, I would really not want to have to walk through the CVG terminal knowing we took some of Comair's flying. I would just as soon stay the way we are before that happens. I support the Comair guys 110%.

Ditto.

I'd prefer to do it in suds, especially if I can buy for the PCL upgrading Captains, congrats!
:D

Passing thru Memphis anytime soon Rich? There are a lot of us in the schoolhouse who would love a free beer. Stop by the Raddison Airport Bar after 5pm anytime in January!

Latest resources

Back