• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colgan and PNCL have always benefited and continue to benefit from pilot groups who were looking to "get in and get out" while sacrificing QOL and $. This landslide vote comes as no surprise.

I am sure your management is going to love the fact that it passed by 85%. I heard negotiations are going to start back up in 2 weeks after they have seen what they can get. But it shouldn't effect you because you guys will just vote NO.

I am sure your management is going to love the fact that it passed by 85%. I heard negotiations are going to start back up in 2 weeks after they have seen what they can get. But it shouldn't effect you because you guys will just vote NO.

"You heard"

Sure you did. Try to at least be plausible with your trolling. Why don't you practice in the garage with the door closed and your mom's minivan running.

This from the "other" web board:

Skywest is contractually obligated to be the second lowest cost operator for Delta, but Delta waived that obligation until EOY 2015:

The Delta Connection Agreements also provide that, beginning with the fifth anniversary of the execution of the agreements (September 8, 2010), Delta has the right to require that certain contractual rates under those agreements shall not exceed the second lowest of all carriers within the Delta Connection program. During the fourth quarter of 2010, SkyWest Airlines and Atlantic Southeast reached an agreement with Delta on contractual rates satisfying the 2010 rate reset provision and the second-lowest rate provision and agreed to rates through December 31, 2015. Delta additionally waived its right to require that the contractual rates payable under the Delta Connection Agreements shall not exceed the second-lowest rates of all carriers within the Delta Connection program through December 31, 2015

Bye Bye---General Lee

A concept that many of you still don't grasp, is that the regional industry is contracting. PNCL did not start a race to the bottom, PNCL was very weak due to horrible management and also had one of the top contracts that DAL definitely wanted to cut...PNCL is just the first to go under this new reality.

I realize trying to be rational on this forum is a bit too much to ask, however, there might be a few pilots out there that can do the math:

The majors have contracted and merged, now the regionals will follow. There are more regionals out to bid then there is flying for them to do, it's simple supply and demand. This concept should work in our favor very shortly, live to fight another day.

BTW, even with the TA we are above Gojet, Compass and Mesa...we are next to Republic now with total compensation.

lol the new kinder gentler GL, back to her sorry flaming, get a life 'looser'

Did I give an opinion? No. I just posted what someone else did on another web board, as I stated. Re-read it again. Have a good day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back