• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle stock down 25%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BS pure BS grow up be a part of the solution not take cheap shots from your computer. Both are professional groups, I'd fly in the back with them anyday.

Yhea ALP has experience with fatal accident investigation at Pinnacle. After all this is the SECOND fatal accident for this organization.

So out of 4 fatal accidents involving the regionals, Pinnacle has had TWO!

Think there may be a reason?

Pinnacle management does put safety well behind savings. Pinnacle pilots do not. Nice cheap shot toolbag.

BS pure BS grow up be a part of the solution not take cheap shots from your computer. Both are professional groups, I'd fly in the back with them anyday.

Once again, as usual the point is missed on FI....

I'd ride in the back of OO or JB as well....

The point was having the support system of a union, ALPA preferred, if an accident were to occur.

Is there a Skywest pilot or JB pilot that thinks post accident support is undesirable...

As much as I loath the OO and JB pilots for being free loaders, If I happened to be near a OO/JB aircraft during an incident or accident, I would put my accident response skills from ALPA to work for those pilots and crew.....

It is all about support and resources....

Last edited:
Yhea ALP has experience with fatal accident investigation at Pinnacle. After all this is the SECOND fatal accident for this organization.

Maybe only 4 in your 36 month long regional airline career.

Idiot

Once again, as usual the point is missed on FI....

I'd ride in the back of OO or JB as well....

The point was having the support system of a union, ALPA preferred, if an accident were to occur.

Is there a Skywest pilot or JB pilot that thinks post accident support is undesirable...

As much as I loath the OO and JB pilots for being free loaders, If I happened to be near a OO/JB aircraft during an incident or accident, I would put my accident response skills from ALPA to work for those pilots and crew.....

It is all about support and resources....

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!..you win the duesche of the month award....if you have such a problem and think its such an unsafe operation, let us know your name and dont ever ask for a jumpseat....thanks for such a classy comment in the midst of an extremely unfortunate event..

The title says it all.

Let's get back to the topic of the thread.

1. I doubt the Colgan situation had anything to do with the stock price of Pinnacle--very few could make the connection.

2. In case you've been in hibernation, all airline stocks are down.

3. However, the cap rate makes them a prime target for acquisition, as they have long term value with their contracts with NWA/Delta.

4. I am quite sure the stock price has caught someone's attention in southern Utah that is sitting on a Ft. Knox pile of cash!

5. However, should the stock price drop much further, it may be to the benefit of their Mainline partner to do a stock swap and acquire them without the outlay of one penny. Why? Because it could be quite possible from a cost standpoint, that acquiring them through a stock trade, and then owning the contract, would be a cheaper way to dispose of more 50 seat flying, without the threat of a lawsuit for abbrogating a 15 year, or what's left of it, contract.

6. It amounts to a very cost efficient way to BUY-OUT a contract.

7. This raises the question: How much would it cost to do the same at Mesa at 4 cents a share? And then--POOF, vaporized!

8. Actually, the Mainline partner would only have to acquire a controlling interest--not the whole enchilada!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back