• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle purchases 15 Q400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i doesn't say pinnacle purchased the planes....they made a purchase agreement with continental. hense if continental indeed was the buyer of the planes then pinnacle pilots should not be so upset. since their sweat didnt buy the planes. continental has been negotiating with bombardier in the recent months.

i doesn't say pinnacle purchased the planes....they made a purchase agreement with continental. hense if continental indeed was the buyer of the planes then pinnacle pilots should not be so upset. since their sweat didnt buy the planes. continental has been negotiating with bombardier in the recent months.

The very *first* sentence of the article was:

Memphis-based Pinnacle Airlines Corp. is buying a fleet of 15 planes in another move to ensure its future even as its longtime partner, Northwest Airlines, continues to struggle for its survival.

Sounds like they are purchasing the planes, not leasing them from Continental. Oh well, time will tell.

Continental will purchase all Q400 capacity at predetermined rates and
industry standard pass-through costs. Fuel will be purchased directly by
Continental and provided to Colgan at no cost.
PER YAHOO FINANCE

Great job Colgan pilots!!! all our sweat has made Continental confident in our product!! hooray for all our hard work!

Is it normal to announce plans like this 10 months ahead of time? Glad these are going to be flown in EWR, if I get stuck in one I would rather be up North

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back