• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle purchases 15 Q400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Curious question for PCL pilots....What are some of the details of the contract you are proposing? I checked the payrates and captains are on par with other CRJ-200 operators...first officers are much lower than industy standards. Just wondering what you guys are asking for.

Curious question for PCL pilots....What are some of the details of the contract you are proposing? I checked the payrates and captains are on par with other CRJ-200 operators...first officers are much lower than industy standards. Just wondering what you guys are asking for.

• 100% DHD pay.
  • Block or better.
  • Increased hourly rates
  • Retro
  • better retirement/401k
  • CVR/FDR language protection
  • work rules to promote better staffing
  • complete and total overhaul of reserve work rules
you know....the baiscs.. nothing fancy...

sounds rational....what type of pay rate increases?

This is the part that bugs me. They want avarge pay scales to what other airlines signed 2-3 years ago so in like 5 years 9e will still be near the bottom. It should be like 23 1st year 34 second year and captains like a 3% initial followed by a 1% a year

PCL_128 thank you for the post with the contract language in it. I think the big question still remains though: What is the contractual definition of "COMPANY". Is COMPANY defined by your contract as Pinnacle Airlines, or Pinnacle Airlines Holdings? If you could post the contract excerpt with that answer I think that would clear up about half of arguments on Flight Info.

Doesn't matter.

Pinnacle Airlines Corp was formed BY Pinnacle Airlines, Inc AFTER the Agreement was signed. Same management team. Same address.

Means it's a "successor" under most interpretations.

Doesn't mean a court can't change all that with one ruling. That's what sucks about the law - everything is open to re-interpretation without existing case law.

sounds rational....what type of pay rate increases?

I won't post actual rates, but suffice it to say that our original proposal was for industry-leading rates.

we all should be frickin lobbyist's as much time as we spend debating and trying to sell our ideas. I'm sure as hell it pays better, and the perks aren't too bad either.

so would pinnapple guys be b*tching if they were adding more saab routes?? or is it just the q400 that bothers you.....with the whole scope cause

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back