• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle purchases 15 Q400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you still fly for any of these companies after you have gained 500-1500 PIC, you have to be either crazy, or too stupid to get a better job...

Glad things worked out for you... there are some people that don't want to leave. And they remain for personal reasons. All while they remain, they try to make PCL a decent place to work...so guys like you can come and go.....

Thanks for the fuel PCL......I'm going to be in the Q400 with the biggest smile on my face waiving at the shiny NW CRJ's with the whiny pilots behind the controls.

thats why i've quit posting on this crap for a while. this used to be a fun place to come and vent, or have some fun. THe pilots on this site are tearing each other up, but they hardly represent the masses. There is way too much speculation and bashing around here. Nobody knows what mgmt is going to do, what alpa's going to do, what pcl pilots are going to do, or what colgan pilots are going to do. Give it a few weeks, and let alpa do its thing, and mgmt do its thing, and the colgan representation work with both, and then I'll come back and comment.

Reading through all of these post it seems like all the jet drivers are bitching because a small little turboprop operator is going to get some new airplanes that are bigger than their CRJ’s so now they all of a sudden wont to come back the turboprop’s. I have been flying turboprop’s for years now getting spit on by you jet drivers every day who think you are the best pilot’s in the world just because you fly a computer and have trailing link landing gear so all of your landings are smooth all the time. The only reason you fly those jets is because it takes NO skill to fly them yes that’s right NO skill at all to fly them NASA has all ready proven that they can teach monkeys to fly that’s called a CRJ pilot.

My turboprop that I fly is an antic airplane and its very old it smells all the time and more than half the crap on it dose not work. I have to hand fly most of the time because the auto pilot is MEL’d and the FO has already flown the last 8 lags out of a ten leg day and back in the 1900 days it was hand flying all the time. I have to fly using a Chart because I have no FMS or GPS for you jet drives that call navigation using a VOR or NDB to fly from point A to point B. I half to fly in the $hittest weather all the time down in the bumps with no weather radar because it’s MEL’d all the time. I half to hand fly ILS down to minimums not to mention I have to fly NDB approaches all the time. Do you jet drivers even know what a NDB is or what an IFR low in route chart is? You all are spoiled and now that a small company called Colgan Air is getting in to the 20th century you all don’t like it. Well at least the slogan “FLY COLGAN AIR WE FLY YESTERDAYS EQUIPMENT IN TO THE FUTURE” will no longer be true.

Well the bottom line is when I get to fly that nice shiny brand new airplane that is bigger then your CRJ’s and fly’s just as fast I’m going to be spitting on you guys. Why because I’m finally going to be able to use an FMS and probably still make it off the runway at the first inter section, just remember girls love Beta and the growl of the those props.

Last edited:
Reading through all of these post it seems like all the jet drivers are bitching because a small little turboprop operator is going to get some new airplanes that are bigger than their CRJ’s so now they all of a sudden wont to come back the turboprop’s. I have been flying turboprop’s for years now getting spit on by you jet drivers every day who think you are the best pilot’s in the world just because you fly a computer and have trailing link landing gear so all of your landings are smooth all the time. The only reason you fly those jets is because it takes NO skill to fly them yes that’s right NO skill at all to fly them NASA has all ready proven that they can teach monkeys to fly that’s called a CRJ pilot.

It has noting to do with the aircraft... rather the PCL pilots are a part of the companies success. Pinnacle management then goes out a buys aircraft and places them in another companies service....

It is about seeing the fruits of your labor be given to another...

Now...the goal is not to create a pilot vs pilot mentality. This is like two siblings taking the higher road realizing the parents are jacked up....

My turboprop that I fly is an antic airplane and its very old it smells all the time and more than half the crap on it dose not work. I have to hand fly most of the time because the auto pilot is MEL’d and the FO has already flown the last 8 lags out of a ten leg day and back in the 1900 days it was hand flying all the time. I have to fly using a Chart because I have no FMS or GPS for you jet drives that call navigation using a VOR or NDB to fly from point A to point B. I half to fly in the $hittest weather all the time down in the bumps with no weather radar because it’s MEL’d all the time. I half to hand fly ILS down to minimums not to mention I have to fly NDB approaches all the time. Do you jet drivers even know what a NDB is or what an IFR low in route chart is? You all are spoiled and now that a small company called Colgan Air is getting in to the 20th century you all don’t like it. Well at least the slogan “FLY COLGAN AIR WE FLY YESTERDAYS EQUIPMENT IN TO THE FUTURE” will no longer be true.

Again...this not about aircraft. Your rant falls on the deaf ears. Deaf ears caused by turboprops flown by Pinnacle pilots in the 90's. saabs and jetstreams. Yes we haven't forgotten where we came from... We know where you are as well. We respect you for the hard work you do flying TP is the NE. That is tough flying...

Well the bottom line is when I get to fly that nice shiny brand new airplane that is bigger then your CRJ’s and fly’s just as fast I’m going to be spitting on you guys. Why because I’m finally going to be able to use an FMS and probably still make it off the runway at the first inter section, just remember girls love Beta and the growl of the those props.

You can spit on me if you are a part of the same pilot group and union... :) :beer:

you are a tool. I'm glad that you think you are a better pilot than me because you fly a POS turboprop with half of its ******************** working. I'm glad you enjoy being the flight attendant on your B1900 and flying in an airplane with no lav. I'm glad you are going deaf from that constant whining of the props. Most of all, I'm glad you can spell. Obviously your education was excellent. I'm gonna go back up to my flight deck at 36,000 feet, have the flight attendant bring me something to drink, and smile knowing I am cruising at the higher altitudes.

Get a f*****g life

Not just a tool.

ToolSHED.

Do you have anything USEFUL to add to the discussion, Mr. Helper?

Latest resources

Back