Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tach32

Pinnacle Pilots:
No travel pass, no ID while in training until completion of checkride? Is this still true?

Yep. They're paying $200/wk now, but still no hotel and no ID until after the checkride.

I have put enough money into this career, There is no way that I would work for a place that did not pay me during training, especially to not pay for hotel. The problem with our field lately is everyone is willing to work for free nearly. If pinnacle can get away with it (apparently they can) then why would they stop? Even though I am one person and I don't matter to pinnacle, I won't sacrafice my morals just to hop into a jet.

idratherfly4283 said:
they don't pay for your hotel while in training? That's crap

This comes from the idiot who was bragging about his 60 hours of turbine PIC time to go along with his 1000 TT. UAL and NWA don't pay for hotels either when you are are new hire so I suppose you will tell them to shove it also. Get a clue you stupid a$$, pencil whippin punk!!!!!

I am not sure I would call it bragging, but I would call you a douche. And get your head out of your a$$ you ego maniac think he is the sht because he is a captain with 10,000+ hours ohhhhh I bow to you your holiness. Get a clue you are nothing but a bus driver quit thinking you are more

Latest resources

Back