Pinnacle Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Manitoba

Don't believe 'manitoba'. He sounds like somebody who is trying to run his business to me. You don't need to go thru prep company to pass the interview. Just study your stuff, and don't pay these guys tons of money for nothing.

Now.....if you guys are so against working for company who don't put you up in a hotel during training. What are your thoughts on Southwest and the type rating? I would love to work for them, and I will have to put it on a credit card. It's still worth it to me. Would you guys not want to work for Southwest just because they want you to have a type rating and you think it's low to requre applicants to have that?

If it's any consolation

in the 135 game that I play, I got a suite paid for in Dallas for three weeks, initial type rating paid for ($31K) and all of my expenses including food, rental car and gas. No pay until checkride. The outcome is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

If I was younger, I would have most likely gone the regional route and served out my 20 year sentence. But for immediate adequite cash flow, at my age (48) I have to go corporate. Plus, I can fly past age 60. I know a lot of guys in their mid to late 60's still yanking and backing corpoate iron.

Last edited:
edited for television

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back