Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can't bid Saab Captain...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I just wouldn't categorize JetBlue as a "Major". It's far from a Major Airline. I think that the Major's should go the other way with scope.

Oh, I must have misinterpreted your post then. To me it reads that you think he should go back to flying his E190, which means jetBlue is a regional or national, not a major (because a major wouldn't fly an aircraft like that). My mistake.

No, I just wouldn't categorize JetBlue as a "Major". It's far from a Major Airline. I think that the Major's should go the other way with scope.

Sure they didn't turn you down...

Now, why aren't they a major airline? Is it because they don't have hundreds of outsourced RJ's flying around with subcontract cheap labor? Is it because they haven't furloughed pilots? Is it because they haven't filed bankruptcy? Is it because their market share is growing? Is it because they have a strong balance sheet and GROWTH aircraft on order (100+).

Maybe JetBlue should lay off some pilots, file bankruptcy and contract republic to fly RJ's, then, then... then, we can be a "major".

Boy, I sure wish I worked for a "major" airline...

Enjoy Pinnacle.

Sure they didn't turn you down...

Now, why aren't they a major airline? Is it because they don't have hundreds of outsourced RJ's flying around with subcontract cheap labor? Is it because they haven't furloughed pilots? Is it because they haven't filed bankruptcy? Is it because their market share is growing? Is it because they have a strong balance sheet and GROWTH aircraft on order (100+).

Maybe JetBlue should lay off some pilots, file bankruptcy and contract republic to fly RJ's, then, then... then, we can be a "major".

Boy, I sure wish I worked for a "major" airline...

Enjoy Pinnacle.

Enjoy pinnacle? Easy man. You just left.

Oh, I must have misinterpreted your post then. To me it reads that you think he should go back to flying his E190, which means jetBlue is a regional or national, not a major (because a major wouldn't fly an aircraft like that). My mistake.

That's garbage. At least US Air operates their own E190s on mainline. That's how it should be. Actually, Air Canada has it best. The 50 seat RJs and a handful of CRJ-700/900s are all Air Canada Jazz, but all the E Jets (Embraer 170, 175, 190, 195) are at mainline Air Canada. Thats how it should be here, but it isn't.

That's garbage. At least US Air operates their own E190s on mainline. That's how it should be. Actually, Air Canada has it best. The 50 seat RJs and a handful of CRJ-700/900s are all Air Canada Jazz, but all the E Jets (Embraer 170, 175, 190, 195) are at mainline Air Canada. Thats how it should be here, but it isn't.

Jazz elected to unify all lists together and stop the regional whipsaw.

Latest resources

Back