• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Near Top of Their Game in January '09 On-Time Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, you're right, it's a big conpiracy, just like your thread http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=120930&highlight=ground+the+Q400
Nice attempt at a hijack. It really is a shame that we have to result to personal attacks rather than focus on the serious matters at hand. There is no forum to address issues with the union. Can't say anything on the call-ins. Can't say anything on the message boards. In the off chance you happen to run a union officer at work, you can say something. But I have to tell you, there's a better chance of seeing a Leprechaun than a union official at an airport.

Maybe it's time for someone to start airing our dirty laundry. Maybe then something will get done. The MEC tries to bury all dissent with nasty little threats and whispers of management is listening.

Where is all this dissent? I listen to the conference calls, I read the message boards, I spend time in the crew rooms but outside of a couple of whack jobs that walk among us its pretty quiet. Have you discussed your dissent with your status rep, the MEC chairman, or anyone other than the voices in your head?

When in reality, it's just a tactic to keep everyone in lock step as we march in place.

This explains a lot. You are one of those conspiracy theorists who thinks everything is plot against them. I've heard they have medications for this ailment now. You might want to see your doctor about that.

Nice attempt at a hijack. It really is a shame that we have to result to personal attacks rather than focus on the serious matters at hand. There is no forum to address issues with the union. Can't say anything on the call-ins. Can't say anything on the message boards. In the off chance you happen to run a union officer at work, you can say something. But I have to tell you, there's a better chance of seeing a Leprechaun than a union official at an airport.

No phone or email? Your problem solving skills are amazing!

Where is all this dissent? I listen to the conference calls, I read the message boards, I spend time in the crew rooms but outside of a couple of whack jobs that walk among us its pretty quiet.
It's out there. And yeah, it's probably a minority viewpoint... which is a shame. That explains why we've gone 5 years without even the hint of a new contract.

And the reason why you don't hear anything is because no one feels they have a voice in this. Any speaking up is immediately crushed, just like you're doing to me now.

So what happens is people grow apathetic. Apathetic to management and their continuing abuses. Apathetic to the union's impotence to stop it. People just give up.

It's out there. And yeah, it's probably a minority viewpoint... which is a shame.

Don't confuse people who are being agreeable with people who actually agree.

That explains why we've gone 5 years without even the hint of a new contract.

The union could have delivered management's version of a contract a long time ago. Then you'd be b*tching even louder than the Union is a bunch of sell outs. Instead the Union fights for a good contract but you still b*tch. What's it take to win with you?

Any speaking up is immediately crushed, just like you're doing to me now.

You are not speaking up. You are throwing stones. Speaking up is presenting legitimate issues for debate that are backed up with sound reasoning, factual information, and identifiable evidence.

Made about 40 percent on some pcl stock this week. Guess I had better sell it before the new contract comes and screws up all the performance.

Latest resources

Back