• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle management arrogance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Butters;2027312 I also think this is only the beginning of the aircraft shell game we are all in for.[/QUOTE said:
I agree.

Sit back and watch how PCL management will get away with the cheapest version of operating three carriers, all while pushing the Pinnacle pilot agreement back even longer...

They will use the Clinton method of what the definition of 'is' is. Watch the DW spin.

Not from what I've been hearing lately. The XJ guys/gals will not be thrown under the bus. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not what I was saying seven. I have no doubt XJ pilots will fair pretty well if they are jet guys coming to 9E. Just that you are coming to a bad place. The worries come with being on property not the integration.

Last edited:
Yea, when we got the memo is said "Comair is the go-to-carrier for Delta. :laugh:

Good luck in JFK and wait, wait, wait for it..... an eventual co-base with LGA.

Hope you guys have contract wording preventing it and the MEC doesn't give in. I know that Comair threatened and then begged for a co-domicile but the MEC wouldn't cough it up unless they provided transportation back in forth so that you released where you began. Company wouldn't do it, and the union wouldn't give in.

Really? Are you sure about that? Not entirely true.

Not from what I've been hearing lately. The XJ guys/gals will not be thrown under the bus. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Anything about anyone getting better treatment or being thrown under the bus is pure posturing and speculation at this point. If a 9E guy says we're gonna come out on top, he's full of it. If an XJ guy says they're not gonna get thrown under the bus, same applies. Fact is no one knows ANYTHING, and anyone that claims they do is just starving for attention.

message to mesaba pilots - there are a couple senior captains going around - one of them a DTW guy who just thinks he is right about everything saying that pinnacle is going to start transfering planes from mesaba to pinnacle in december and that they are going to furlough mesaba pilots and hire them on the bottom of the pinnacle list. If you hear these people spreading this around - just know it is completely false. Things will be done as fairly as possible according to our contracts. Nothing will be done at all until our contract is finished. Don't let these low lifes spread these rumors.

Mesaba will operate 1 Pinnacle CRJ 200 for 60 days because Pinnacle does not have enough pilots.

As I understand (and I could be wrong), your contract allows aircraft to be moved to another certificate for up to 60 days. Is that true?

In an case, the real problem here is Pinnacle's inability to staff the airline properly. That's the issue that needs to be addressed.

I also think this is only the beginning of the aircraft shell game we are all in for.

Amazing. And our CP had the audacity to tell us that if we hired during the summer, we may have to furlough them in the fall when the block hours fell. Instead, we ended up furloughing a CRJ to Mesaba. Hahahahahaaaa! She's back on 9E property now, but I think this is just the beginning of the shell game.

ASA is the Delta go to airline. Our D.O. said so in a recurrent ground school about a month ago. And then, he gave us a "Thank you for what you do everyday" line.

ASA is the Delta go to airline. Our D.O. said so in a recurrent ground school about a month ago. And then, he gave us a "Thank you for what you do everyday" line.

All DO's have a line of fertilizer like that. I was in Enemy HQ one day at a former job and this weasel in a shirt and tie comes up, starts shaking my hand and thanking me for all the hard work...Fortunately being new I held my peace instead of blurting out to the secretary "Who the F@Uk was that dip******************** ?!?!?!?"

I was a new hire and was waiting for some paperwork in the office. Had no fracking idea who the idiot was (yep, the DO) until a day or two later when he came by the classroom to blow smoke up our anal orifices!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back