• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle management arrogance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What, if anything worthwhile was said on today's company conference call?

Good question. I was sitting ready reserve in MEM, and I tried getting into it from 10 minutes prior to start until 10 minutes after the start. Kept getting an error. My guess? "Okay, we'll open it up to questions......oh, no questions? Guess we're done."

The latest is that the company will continue to do what they want whenever they want to. They have 'pants' the union for years.

I'm sure the company will come up with some 'new' DW rendition of what a merger looks like, with or without asset transfer, and the union will again be back on their heals. And the company will just say 'sue us'.

Remember the Colgan acquistion? Union was intially awarded a scope victory and the company had it re-evaluated to say the should have had a meeting prior to the purchase.

PCL gave an A/C to XJ? Our union is ok with this? This (if true) is wrong on so many levels.

Mesaba will operate 1 Pinnacle CRJ 200 for 60 days because Pinnacle does not have enough pilots.

As I understand (and I could be wrong), your contract allows aircraft to be moved to another certificate for up to 60 days. Is that true?

In an case, the real problem here is Pinnacle's inability to staff the airline properly. That's the issue that needs to be addressed.

I also think this is only the beginning of the aircraft shell game we are all in for.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back