• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle management arrogance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I am at it; the 250kts out of 1000' is not a pinnacle thing, and the MEM ATC has issues with that too... Evidently comair and ASA do it that way in MEM, and it's not the "norm", so are you unprofessional?

What is the "norm"? I don't have access to my charts to double-check, but I don't recall a speed limit on the Memphis 7 departure. What speed does Pinnacle accelerate to out of Memphis?

Facts are facts sir....but never forget Mesaba is being forced into the family without choice. Make no mistake, those that can, will leave asap. For the time being, we all are hoping for the best in what will likely be a bad situation in the near future. Hope I'm wrong.

Not all will leave. Look at the scamruptcy, the same was said then. There were many that could have left but were too lazy (or had issues) to bother to try. The same ones will sit here again (mostly the top 150 or so on the list.) Most of the rest of us will look to jump at the first feasable oportunity.

A history of pay-to-fly wanna-be pilots with no back bone. For many years, those that went to 9E went knowing full well; no pay during 2 months of training, hotel for training paid by applicant, not an employee of the company until the applicant passes checkride/pc at end of training. What does all this mean? You guessed it, a large majority of 9E pilots could care less about being used and abused just to fly a jet.....they new it from day one when they walked through the door and were treated like crap from the get-go.
So when one delves further, the answer to you question is quite clear.
For all you haters....just remember, this is a true and accurate statement with no room for debate. Facts are facts. Let's be honest and call it like it is.

Wow. The hotel gets paid for now, but you do realize you're slamming 60 of your own, right? The true and accurate statement is we all choose where we go for employment for different reasons, not because we're go getters that will do management's bidding no questions asked. Just being honest.

Wow. The hotel gets paid for now, but you do realize you're slamming 60 of your own, right? The true and accurate statement is we all choose where we go for employment for different reasons, not because we're go getters that will do management's bidding no questions asked. Just being honest.

I'm being honest too. Wasn't slamming my own, just the pay to fly crowd from Gulfstream Academy that Pinnacle hired by the droves for many years. I was simply answering a question that was asked.

I'm being honest too. Wasn't slamming my own, just the pay to fly crowd from Gulfstream Academy that Pinnacle hired by the droves for many years. I was simply answering a question that was asked.

Okay, but you painted with a very broad brush in your statement. Words like "large majority of 9E pilots" doesn't exactly make it seem like you meant just a select group. So, with your statement, not only did you slam your own, but myself (who didn't attend Gulfstream), Champion guys that had their airline yanked out from under them, Comair guys that fled a sinking ship and quite a few others. Believe it or not, Gulfstream guys do not make up a "majority of the 9E pilots."

Comair saves 15 mil a year by getting out of JFK. Now DAL can pass the bill to someone other than a wholly owned.

How about the arrogance of transfering aircraft from Pinnacle to Mesaba because PCL can't staff it...

Not a peep out of the Pinnacle MEC either.

Kinda reminds me of Congress. We can do whatever we want. Don't like it? Tough.

Amazing.

What is the "norm"? I don't have access to my charts to double-check, but I don't recall a speed limit on the Memphis 7 departure. What speed does Pinnacle accelerate to out of Memphis?

I'd like to know what the 250 out of 1000 thing is as well. Anybody????

How about the arrogance of transfering aircraft from Pinnacle to Mesaba because PCL can't staff it...

Not a peep out of the Pinnacle MEC either.

Kinda reminds me of Congress. We can do whatever we want. Don't like it? Tough.

Amazing.

+1. Paging PCL MEC....anyone there?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back