• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is not Comair V2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What part is not in writing? Their are very specific written terms in the bridge agreement that specifically state how it will be enforced such as: f. Measurement of compliance with Hiring commitment and h. Exhaustion of hiring commitment.

First Officers are not eligible for the program until they upgrade to captain and serve a one year lock. The agreement states that the program will run until the most junior pilot on the seniority list is offered an opportunity to participate in the streamlined selection process. They also can wait another year after a failed attempt to take another crack at it.

The point is that it will take years before every pilot on the list upgrades, fulfills the seat lock, and thus has the opportunity to participate in the process. The end result is that every December 31 that goes by means seats in Delta classes numbering from 144-240 annually.

What part is not in writing? Their are very specific written terms in the bridge agreement that specifically state how it will be enforced such as: f. Measurement of compliance with Hiring commitment and h. Exhaustion of hiring commitment.

First Officers are not eligible for the program until they upgrade to captain and serve a one year lock. The agreement states that the program will run until the most junior pilot on the seniority list is offered an opportunity to participate in the streamlined selection process. They also can wait another year after a failed attempt to take another crack at it.

The point is that it will take years before every pilot on the list upgrades, fulfills the seat lock, and thus has the opportunity to participate in the process. The end result is that every December 31 that goes by means seats in Delta classes numbering from 144-240 annually.
Where is this KoolAid served? You really think this agreement is going to last? It would 20 years to get everyone on the list through to Delta. No way does this last that long. Honestly, don't even see 9E being around another 5.

Where is this KoolAid served? You really think this agreement is going to last? It would 20 years to get everyone on the list through to Delta. No way does this last that long. Honestly, don't even see 9E being around another 5.

copy and save all of these koolaide posts and post it back up a year from now.

No kool aid here and don't need it to last 20 more years, just long enough to get on with Delta or another carrier. As far as all these senior folks that could have left years ago but chose not too: There will be some that try to leave but there are many that think another 7-8 years gets them close enough to retire. These same guys watched former XJ(9E) pilots get furloughed from carriers like United for 10 years and its on their mind. 80 in the top 240 have the Mesaba flow and I would guess another 100 or so in the top 240 will stay lifers so there really are not that many in the top that will choose the SSP. (around 60 with 160 being the maximum in the top 240)

As far as how you answer the question about why Delta and why now? Probably somewhat difficult for the 60 that had enough PIC too move on years ago. Pretty easy for anyone junior to a 300 seniority number as 911, BK, lack of hiring, and lack of flight time kept many of us from being considered by Delta until now. Many in the 300's have had their application in at Delta for years.

Oh I forgot you have that crystal ball. What a relief because if you are sure we are not going to be around in 1 year either way than I am glad I voted yes and helped pass the TA. Now I can collect my $12000.00 and we can all get some furlough benefits and health insurance. Or should I vote no and be shut down in a year and get nothing?

As far as flyer's predictions: Remember when you told me that Mesaba really didn't contribute much to the merger by bringing only 41 900's and the 9E 200's would never go away? Well its looking like XJ brought everything to the merger.

Oh I forgot you have that crystal ball. What a relief because if you are sure we are not going to be around in 1 year either way than I am glad I voted yes and helped pass the TA. Now I can collect my $12000.00 and we can all get some furlough benefits and health insurance. Or should I vote no and be shut down in a year and get nothing?

As far as flyer's predictions: Remember when you told me that Mesaba really didn't contribute much to the merger by bringing only 41 900's and the 9E 200's would never go away? Well its looking like XJ brought everything to the merger.
I never said the 200s would never go away. Stop making up things about me. Everything I said about 9E Corp came to be true and that's why I left. XJ brought 41 -900s, but more importantly they brought Saab pilots who had no planes to go if it was not for original 9E's planes. You're welcome.

I never said the 200s would never go away. Stop making up things about me. Everything I said about 9E Corp came to be true and that's why I left. XJ brought 41 -900s, but more importantly they brought Saab pilots who had no planes to go if it was not for original 9E's planes. You're welcome.

who is mark smith?

Making things up? And everything you say about 9E Corp came true? Here are some of your greatest hits from FI:

"CptMurf has good points. I honestly think it'll end up being straight-up DOH, with protection for current seat/base." Flyer1015

"Your future is nothing like what ours was. Our ASAs were through 2017 for the 200s." 06/08/2011 Flyer1015

"Pinnacle's 200 fleet has not been touched. No cuts of 50 seat jets at Pinnacle so far. IMO, we won't see any until at least 2017 when the CPA is up." 05/06/2011 Flyer1015

"Nah, I don't believe you bring equal value to the merger." 06/08/2011 Flyer1015"

What a relief we are keeping the 200's until 2017 because flyer predicted it in 2011.

Latest resources

Back