• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is not Comair V2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thousands of pages have been written ever since the CRJ/ERJ came into existence, and nothing has changed!

The regional airlines are good for one thing, and one thing only: Get your jet time and get the hell out! Anything else is poor career planning.

The conditions will always be crap, and it is time we get used to it...

111 CRJ-900s equates to nearly $4,000,000,000.00 of capital alone. The economics of turning PCL into the next CMR would be expensive.

Well, they blew over 2 billion on Comair in just over ten years. Where there's 2 bill, I'm sure there's 4.

I must be missing something. The union is saying we have guaranteed positions in Delta class, I think that is like saying, your a guaranteed winner if you go to Vegas.
The way I am reading it, is a captain at Pinnacle that meats Delta's requirements has a guaranteed interview. Guarantee interview Does not equal a Guarenteed job.
So what am I missing here? If I'm right, how can our union make such a claim. I call that "Half Truths and Whole Lies".

He obviously has other problems. Maybe a DUI, no college, and probably can't interview..... He knows it, too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Problems, just with pimply faced, mantittied basement goobers that fantasize about being an airline pilot. While it may burst your booger fueled keyboard sessions, if you look at any of my posts, I will challenge you to find, any post that says I will stay at SKYW till retirement. You continue to post drivel that can be sourced from any number of sources online to facilitate the myth that you are an airline pilot, and almost manage to fool a few here, but the truth is evident, anyone who has 16K posts on any one board has the time to data mine the Internet to support his fantasy position.
Nice try, no DUI, 4 year degree, post grad studies in several areas and BTW I interview well enough to have gotten every position I have interviewed for in the last 25 years, 4 different jobs in different career fields.
So continue along with your Oedipal fueled rants, they are amusing and in fact quite illuminating. Open the basement door and waddle up the stairs and go outdoors and get some fresh air, it will do you wonders!

Problems, just with pimply faced, mantittied basement goobers that fantasize about being an airline pilot. While it may burst your booger fueled keyboard sessions, if you look at any of my posts, I will challenge you to find, any post that says I will stay at SKYW till retirement. You continue to post drivel that can be sourced from any number of sources online to facilitate the myth that you are an airline pilot, and almost manage to fool a few here, but the truth is evident, anyone who has 16K posts on any one board has the time to data mine the Internet to support his fantasy position.
Nice try, no DUI, 4 year degree, post grad studies in several areas and BTW I interview well enough to have gotten every position I have interviewed for in the last 25 years, 4 different jobs in different career fields.
So continue along with your Oedipal fueled rants, they are amusing and in fact quite illuminating. Open the basement door and waddle up the stairs and go outdoors and get some fresh air, it will do you wonders!

BAAAHAAA! Whatever LOSER....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Guaranteed spots in class mean that you still have to interview and Delta can turn an individual down but they can't turn EVERYONE down.

I was originally disappointed with this because we had the guaranteed job in the past, but if you have a clean record and ducks in a row the interview should not present a huge problem.

Guaranteed spots in class mean that you still have to interview and Delta can turn an individual down but they can't turn EVERYONE down.

I was originally disappointed with this because we had the guaranteed job in the past, but if you have a clean record and ducks in a row the interview should not present a huge problem.

This is a good offer for everyone involved. Getting an interview is a tough anyway. If you do have a clean record, a clean logbook, and don't fall apart on questions, you should do well. It's not as good of an offer as the last flow up (no interview or medical), but it's better than nothing, and better than what the others will get. And, other legacies will be looking for pilots too. Just keep your head up and have confidence, but don't be cocky. Have a good attitude, and you'll do fine......

Bye Bye---General Lee

I understand the points made above. However, again there is nothing saying we get a Guarenteed job. So my point is the MEC should n

Latest resources

Back