• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of interviews going on in april. Anyone know what the next class date they're hiring everyone for is?

flyf15 said:
Lots of interviews going on in april. Anyone know what the next class date they're hiring everyone for is?

Two in April, and I believe 2 in may, one on may first. I acutally think the plan is 2 classes every month for the near future.

Good luck on your interview

Lear....tranny action? Are you making a trip to brasil? You are starting to scare me. :)

When do you get assigned a base - upon hire, or after the checkride? Where have people been going lately?

Low time

bgeist said:
I was a UND flight instructor as well. I am not a seasoned pilot, nor do I claim to be. I am just happy to have gotten on with the low time that I had.

Only problem with the low time is that you are going to be in the right seat until 3000 hours minimum, since by that time you will have more than 500 hours in the jet.

base

MarineGrunt said:
When do you get assigned a base - upon hire, or after the checkride? Where have people been going lately?

Last class they got their initial assignent in the first week. In my class it was the middle of training. Plan on DTW for a few months...and I would recommend that. You will do a lot of flying and learn a lot. If it wasn't for my commute, I would have stayed there. Crash pad was good too...150.00 a month.

Hey Rich.....C-ya!

just for your info....reserve is more like a year....I am not sure where people are getting 2 to 3 months.....I have been here seven months and I held a line in March in DTW but back on reserve for April.....the lines vary significately at this company month to month so it is hard to predict....and by the way if you want to live in DTW or MEM this company is not too bad....there are a lot of better regionals to go to....work rules are not the best...company mgt. has a fire first attitude toward pilots...for example you can screw up big time, probably almost crash an airplane and nothing will happen but refuse an extension , call in sick, no show, etc. they will find a way to fire you (I think the director of Flight ops or even the CEO did the last firings for trip refusuals...I thought that was weird for a CEO to be involved in something like that)....I guess if this is the first airline you worked for it is not that bad but when you have seen better you are just doing your time until you can get something else lined up.....the worst part the quick upgrade to captain does not exist....always hard to predict but I would say 3-4 years as an FO with substandard wages....the captain pay is on par with the rest of the industry but FO pay is lacking and the contract is far from finished....I would estimate at least 2-3 years depending on what happens....who knows NW may grow compass and get rid of Pinnacle and Mesaba....they seem to do weird things around here

Latest resources

Back