• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]The company probably does know about it but it wasn’t “the company” that had the fms part put in the video. I know some of the guys that worked on that video. They just put that in for fun. [/FONT]

Jumping big hurdles to drink that company kool-aid for all that work to LIE about being on-time!

I watched a Comair plane call in an on-time departure a few months back to ops....

The jet-bridge was still connected.

What you didn't see is that we were on the airplane ready to go with the paperwork out the door and the genius's that run Detroit had not pulled the bridge back. We can have our paperwork ready quicker. We don't have to wait for "our numbers." Takes about 5 minutes to do a weight and balance by hand and even less time for the performance numbers. Yes our releases are equal to the wingspan of a CRJ but we are out the door quicker. Not looking forward to getting ACARS.

Once again I am tired of watching crews show up at departure time to go to the plane when I commute. Happened again the other day! We stay in the same hotel and we don't seem to have that problem. Stop blaming the crew van! The gate agents were p@@ssed and even asking me what was going on. I don't even work there. We are steadily moving up the leaderboard as far as performance even if we are on our way out. The numbers don't lie.

Most stations miss us doing the flying or are glad we are doing the flying. I hear it first hand. ACARS or not you need to tighten up! We do your flying on a regular basis but we are running out of airplanes and crews. Now we are borrowed time due to our longevity.

Just remember you still fly 50 seaters and the bullseye will shift. We are a wholly owned so the cuts were the easiest. Enjoy it while you can!

Last edited:
What you didn't see is that we were on the airplane ready to go with the paperwork out the door and the genius's that run Detroit had not pulled the bridge back. We can have our paperwork ready quicker. We don't have to wait for "our numbers." Takes about 5 minutes to do a weight and balance by hand and even less time for the performance numbers. Yes our releases are equal to the wingspan of a CRJ but we are out the door quicker. Not looking forward to getting ACARS.

Even if the delay is on the jetbridge driver...a delay is a delay.

We are steadily moving up the leaderboard as far as performance even if we are on our way out. The numbers don't lie.
hmm the numbers might not lie but the guys calling them in do, but I guess that doesnt matter?

Stop blaming the crew van? Who should the blame go on if you scheduled a hotel van that would get you to the airport in plenty of time but picks you up late? From now on, let's blame maintenance for late crews.

Oh, sorry to hear the gate agents were pi$$ed. That breaks my fu##in' heart. Every day I live and breathe trying to make sure gate agents are happy and pleased with my performance. I sure hope they feel better now. Can you tell me what station this was at so I can run right out and get them a card. Maybe some flannel jammies and a mug of warm soup?

stop blaming the crew van? Who should the blame go on if you scheduled a hotel van that would get you to the airport in plenty of time but picks you up late? From now on, let's blame maintenance for late crews.

Oh, sorry to hear the gate agents were pi$$ed. That breaks my fu##in' heart. Every day i live and breathe trying to make sure gate agents are happy and pleased with my performance. I sure hope they feel better now. Can you tell me what station this was at so i can run right out and get them a card. Maybe some flannel jammies and a mug of warm soup?

....+1

Once again I am tired of watching crews show up at departure time to go to the plane when I commute. Happened again the other day! We stay in the same hotel and we don't seem to have that problem. Stop blaming the crew van! The gate agents were p@@ssed and even asking me what was going on. I don't even work there. We are steadily moving up the leaderboard as far as performance even if we are on our way out. The numbers don't lie.

Most stations miss us doing the flying or are glad we are doing the flying. I hear it first hand. ACARS or not you need to tighten up! We do your flying on a regular basis but we are running out of airplanes and crews. Now we are borrowed time due to our longevity.

Just remember you still fly 50 seaters and the bullseye will shift. We are a wholly owned so the cuts were the easiest. Enjoy it while you can!

Well, the airplane I witnessed was in MSP, so more than one crew is lying. I would imagine most. Also, if you are lying about your numbers, no surprise they are moving up!

It is DOT fraud to falsify an out time. It is intended to represent when the plane was ready to depart. I am pretty sure the plane is not ready to depart if the jetway it still hooked up, no matter whose fault it is. You are LYING.

Latest resources

Back