Pinnacle in trouble!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Are their significant numbers of "Pinnicleees" leaving for TSA, Mesa, or any of the 19-seat prop operators?

cliff
YIP

Hi!

Are their significant numbers of "Pinnicleees" leaving for TSA, Mesa, or any of the 19-seat prop operators?

cliff
YIP

No. The people I have been hearing are leaving for CO, Fed Ex, UPS, Southwest, Fractionals, Delta(I don't know if that class is still going, a couple of random cargo ops and some foriegn airlines. That has been in the last two months.

I heard the dropped the "English as a primary language" requirement.

Yea but they kept the ATP written completed part...wtf? I was at the AirInc thing and Pinnicle would not even take my resume (947tt/157multi) without a atp written....But I think they were trying to get all the brouthas though!!!

Meltdown?

Scheduling has already dropped 3 days worth of flying in March and canceled one of my high speeds due the captain shortage. I'm losing like 8 hrs pay. I think this company is on the verge of another "Christmas like" meltdown. March, April, May and June will be very interesting.

In a phrase..."You reap what you sow". This is what Pinnacle gets for it's low-balling tactics, and lack of respect for not only their employees, but that pilot profession in general. I am personally embarassed to be even the slightest bit associated with them as a pilot at "Brand-X" (Colgan). I certainly hope that their travelling circus of auditors visiting Colgan stations aren't offended by thr cool reception they'll recieve from some Colgan pilots.

Scheduling has already dropped 3 days worth of flying in March and canceled one of my high speeds due the captain shortage. I'm losing like 8 hrs pay. I think this company is on the verge of another "Christmas like" meltdown. March, April, May and June will be very interesting.

So you don't have pay protection once schedules are out?

Latest resources

Back