Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle finally gets fair with AA over jumpseating..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The UAX guys were pissed, the United guys got pissed at the UAX guys for shakin stuff up. They sorted it out. Never had a problem on UAL before, Never have since.

Loco you ignorant fool, how many times a day do FedEx guys jumpseat on 9E out of Memphis. I'd really like to see you deny on your own plane. Your fellow crewmembers would lynch you!!

Do it I dare you

Loco you ignorant fool, how many times a day do FedEx guys jumpseat on 9E out of Memphis. I'd really like to see you deny on your own plane. Your fellow crewmembers would lynch you!!

Do it I dare you

Ya, don't you love it when people get into business that doesn't even involve them? He must have too much time on his hands not working at Fedex.

Get your house in order Pinnacle, or you are not welcome on my jumpseat
Loco

Since you don't like 1-2 guy's attitude on flightinfo you are threaten the who pilot group that we might not be able to ride on FDX? Maybe I should find a post of someone with a poor attitude on a FDX thread and use that as my excuse to deny the JS to all FDX guys. :rolleyes: I'm sure your fellow pilots at FDX need my j/s a lot more than i need yours.

How would this thread look if the roles were reversed and it was AA that offered unlimited JS, but Pinnacle only allowed 1 AA JS?

For many years Pinnacle has had a history of extending unlimited jumpseat privileges to any pilot that had an Air Carrier ID. No matter what that carriers reciprical poilicy towards us was. When Delta's JS was closed to everyone we took everyone of their pilots that walked up to our gate. When FedEx's JS was closed to everyone we still took them everytime. When our own code share partner, NWA dicriminated against us and would only take one of our pilots, and then only if no other 121 carrier pilot requested the jumpseat, we still extended unlimited seats to them.

The difference between these carriers and AMR is these pilot groups all worked for us and eventually Pinnacle pilots were extended the same unlimited benefits on those carriers that we extend to them. AMR and APA however have told us, repeatedly, for years, it will never happen. All we will ever have is the policy that AMR currently has in place. If that is the case Pinnacle is going to extend the same reciprocal benefit to APA that they extend to us. It is not a war.

It is not done with hostility but with great hesitation, deliberation and dismay. It is the first time the Pinnacle Jumpseat Committe has not been able to secure the same benefits on a carrier that we extend to them. That Committee has been very, very effective. It has secured more Reciprocal Agreements than most 'major' carriers have.

This needed a bump.

More double standards from Rez....It is OK for Pinnacle to do this...but not for the UAX pilots to stand up to the United pilots....:rolleyes:

I don't see the regional pilots as revolutionary colonial rebels and the UAL pilots as King George....

I see both pilot groups as equals (each one of 13 colonies) and UAL corp as King George.....

Equals Rez? So would you support a DOH or "relative" integration between UAX pilots and United pilots.....Oh you didn't really mean "equals" did you....?

Well done, PCL pilots. I'm usually opposed to this sort of thing, but this has been a problem since I worked there. You can only be so patient before resorting to other means, and in this case, all you're doing is extending them the exact same benefits that they extend to you. I just hope all of your pilots follow the guidance provided by the Jumpseat Committee. FOs: if you're flying with a Captain that doesn't follow this guidance, speak up about the importance of unity. AMR will fix this if it causes them to have to cover flights with reserves and JAs because their pilots can't get to work.

Well now the two biggest ALPA cheerleaders have chimed in...Both think this is OK.....While both opposed the UAX jumpseat action.....Anyone connect the dots yet on why one is OK and the other isn't?

Latest resources

Back