• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jynxyjericho

Conference call so far.

Sean:
1. No one would work with me to fix things.
2. I wanted to leave but they gave me a TON of money.
3. * crocodile tears*
4. Lets all work together please, you've been doing great so far... except what I said earlier about #1.

waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaa!!!

"assistant, hand me a hundred, i need to blow my nose"

Did he say anything about the delta CR2's? Everything so far that I have read made it sound like there staying. I know it's early and everything Sean Menke says today is subject to change.

Did he say anything about the delta CR2's? Everything so far that I have read made it sound like there staying. I know it's early and everything Sean Menke says today is subject to change.
new delta agreement through 2022. based on performnce perimeters

Basically asking why the company wouldn't actively pursue furloughing out of seniority. He also bashed ALPA. Must be a real joy to fly with.

Basically asking why the company wouldn't actively pursue furloughing out of seniority. He also bashed ALPA. Must be a real joy to fly with.

... and he is absolutely 100% correct. He was told by his union that "every airline brought something to this merger." Mesaba the new contract, and Colgan the Qs. Well, this pilot now realizes the contract won't be worth the paper it's printed on and the Qs are now gonna be gone. So that having been said, he's looking at furloughs from the bottom end of currently qualified Pinnacle and Mesaba FOs who are actually physically (DOH) senior to many Colgan pilots.

Latest resources

Back