Pinnacle & Colgan fix

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PINNACEL PILOTS!!!!
No one person from Colgan represents the entire group at Colgan air. So don't get too upset when a colgan pilot goes off because he feels like every thing he has worked for could possibly be in jeopardy. (shuttle-republic situation)

That being said, I think that we should all cool it a bit. Nothing has even been proposed. It is just a bunch of speculation about what might happen. Lets wait a see what actually gets proposed before we go at eachother.

Great Idea:

I am just a Pinnacle pilot with full authority to speak for one person (me). I would seem to me the first step is to get someone would can speak for the Colgan pilots. A next step would be to use the Wilson Polling group to survey the Colgan pilots. Wilson Polling is a group not only used by ALPA, but also used by non-pilot union groups. Once this is done, you would have a statistically valued analysis of what is important to the Colgan pilots.

I know the Pinnacle MEC wants to give something to the Colgan pilots that they value. How do I know this? I know the Pinnacle MEC wants the cooperation of both the Colgan pilots and the Pinnacle pilots. They will make sure both groups get something out of the deal.

The Pinnacle MEC has some very hard working, intelligent, good guys (and 1 good looking gal). The Colgan pilots should not trust the Pinnacle MEC completely on the front end. However, as much as you may have liked the Colgan family: Phil Trenary and company owns you now. The Pinnacle MEC will try to look out for all the pilots and Phil and company will only look out for themselves and the stockholders.

Mark

PINNACEL PILOTS!!!!
No one person from Colgan represents the entire group at Colgan air. So don't get too upset when a colgan pilot goes off because he feels like every thing he has worked for could possibly be in jeopardy. (shuttle-republic situation)

Same for Pinnacle :)

That being said, I think that we should all cool it a bit. Nothing has even been proposed. It is just a bunch of speculation about what might happen. Lets wait a see what actually gets proposed before we go at eachother.

Agreed! Cooler heads prevail!

Latest resources

Back