• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually, guys move on.... while waiting to get their job back.... when the process does get the job back... the pilot quits..... Sometimes these guys end up at other companies'.....in the training dept., back on line, other industries...

The guy is 24... its all part of growing up... some learn harder than others... wait longer, need more time.

The problem is we, his fellow pilots, turn this into a freak show or our own version of Springer. Instead of support we joke, chide, judge, riddicule and reject.

This is nothing new at airlines... it happens more than most think......

It is all about response.

How this guy responds to his situation. But also about our response... How we respond to our fellow pilots gaffes defines who we are as well......

Last edited:
This is nothing new at airlines... it happens more than most think......

Naked "tryst" in the woods followed by helicopter search and charges of indecent exposure, open lewdness, public drunkeness, loitering and prowling at night and disorderly conduct....yeah that practically defines an normal overnight. :rolleyes:

Naked "tryst" in the woods followed by helicopter search and charges of indecent exposure, open lewdness, public drunkeness, loitering and prowling at night and disorderly conduct....yeah that practically defines an normal overnight. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind... my opinion is on a moniker message board... so trying to make a logical work related point with the You Tube/American Idol crowd might be lost....

The drunk pilot escapades happen at all airlines. Why do you think pilots are exempt from alcohol and the wild actions that can follow?

As I said before, this action is mild compared to some events that have happened at any given airline...

IOW... nothing to see here... move along...

Come on Rez...THE GUY MADE LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 LIST!!

And that is how you place value on this event?

And that is how you place value on this event?
No, but I'm thinking, at the end of his life, he'll probably look back on that part of his "15 minutes of fame" and never regret not having lived life to the fullest.

Life goes on, even if it's a struggle sometimes,,, Hopefully his career will have time to recover.

Maybe just maybe you guy's could cutting him a break, calling him a sex offender is in my opinion going to far, nothing like a fellow pilot to hang you.
No wander our union is wothless...

Last edited:
He'll be fine eventually... Time has a funny way of dimishing the percieved importance of things. He didn't hurt anyone, he just tried to bump uglies with the FA in the woods and it went a little catty-wompus.

The only problem I have with him (and only then if it turns out that this is the case) is that he was drinking enough that he may have been unfit to fly in the morning. If that was the case, I hope he would have done the right thing and called in sick. But as far as getting busted for being in the buff? BFD.

P.S.: I acutally know a guy who got busted for indecent exposure in a bar in STL. A year later, he was hired at TWA. Obviously they didn't mind the whole naked pilot thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back