• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would bet anything that this pilot flew at Gulfstream Academy in FLL before working at Pinnacle. Any takers?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER!!!!!!

A friend of mine who's former Pinnacle told me.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER!!!!!!

Yes, because where this pilot worked four years ago is really relevant. :rolleyes:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER!!!!!!

This reminds me of an incident a few years back when a Pinnacle FO and Gulfstream "poster boy" was let go after he invited a FA to his hotel room for pizza.

When she knocked on his door he was buck naked holding only the pizza and a pepperoni sausage.

Not sure if he was still wearing his watch.

You've got some stories mixed up. The poster boy got "asked to resign" for a few similar things, but the guy with the pizza and the "sausage" was a Captain who was not former GIA.

I would bet anything that this pilot flew at Gulfstream Academy in FLL before working at Pinnacle. Any takers?

Gotta love how PFT_128 is going to bat for this fool. Now we know it is because they are both former Gulfstream Airlines PFT Whores. Classic :beer:

Has anyone asked the real question, here? HOW DID THEY BOTH LOOSE THEIR CLOTHES? I mean, usually I can find my clothes in the general vacinity afterwards. Am I missing a crucial part of the story such as a sink hole, or perhaps a flash flood?

Has anyone asked the real question, here? HOW DID THEY BOTH LOOSE THEIR CLOTHES? I mean, usually I can find my clothes in the general vacinity afterwards. Am I missing a crucial part of the story such as a sink hole, or perhaps a flash flood?

"Bradford's clothing, except for his sandals, was found in the woods behind Furlong's house, police said."

This reminds me of an incident a few years back when a Pinnacle FO and Gulfstream "poster boy" was let go after he invited a FA to his hotel room for pizza.

When she knocked on his door he was buck naked holding only the pizza and a pepperoni sausage.

Not sure if he was still wearing his watch.

As I recall, you are a Gulfstream Poster Boy, are you not?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back