• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love how PFT_128 is going to bat for this fool. Now we know it is because they are both former Gulfstream Airlines PFT Whores. Classic :beer:

I actually didn't know he was former 'stream until somebody else mentioned it. He must have been there long after I was gone. I'm just defending a fellow Pinnacle inmate. Gotta stick together.

"Bradford's clothing, except for his sandals, was found in the woods behind Furlong's house, police said."

I read that too. I just don't see how for 2.5 hours, a guy can run around the woods without finding his clothes. What made him (or her for that matter) leave the scene of the interlude without their clothes?

My guess is that she got cold feet when she saw how "big" he was. She then proceeded to run away. His tootsie roll still had some spunk though so he decided to chase after her sans clothing.
I give a 9.4 for creativity and a 3.2 for execution.
Oh, and PCL, I heard for $50,000, you can PFT for a 777 slot....interested? Do yourself a favor and make a new screen name.

I wanna know what kind of dimtwit calls the cops for about a prowler when someone begs for a pair of shorts!

'course, it was Belville...geeze.

Hey, does Tanya still work at Wheat and Rye?

hehehehehe

Do yourself a favor and make a new screen name.

Where's the fun in that? Watching you guys get all worked up about it is pretty damned entertaining.

Ya know, I had a SCAB tell me the exact same thing. They really enjoy it. What a coincidence.

Ahh, the inevitable PFT to SCAB comparison. Very original. [/sarcasm]

PFT_128, you are quick to call Go Jet Pilots Scabs, and to most of us...ther is no bigger scab/sellout than a Gulfstream Whore like yourself.

SplitAss, I don't call GoJet pilots SCABs. The term is pseudo-scab. But make sure you mention your opinions of GIA pilots the next time you jumpseat on AirTran. We have tons of former GIA pilots here, so I'm sure the crew would love to hear your thoughts before they boot you off of the plane.

My guess is that she got cold feet when she saw how "big" he was. She then proceeded to run away. His tootsie roll still had some spunk though so he decided to chase after her sans clothing.
I give a 9.4 for creativity and a 3.2 for execution.
Oh, and PCL, I heard for $50,000, you can PFT for a 777 slot....interested? Do yourself a favor and make a new screen name.

Or you can spend $5500 on a 737 type and get hired by SWA. Give the PFT stuff a rest.....GEEESH

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back