• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every airline has its D-Bags, some more than others. As a current Pinnacle pilot, I have nothing but respect for Mesaba pilots and I hope the future is not filled with hatred towards each other. There is always going to be the few idiots on the message boards slinging mud, but I assure you it is just a few. If we maintain a professional attitude towards one another there will be less heartache in the end.

I have many friends and family at Mesaba and I want nothing but the best for them.

Hey since when as Seven dust showed ANY respect to 9E pilots? I know its childish and all but its just a message board and at the end we're all friends.

Hey since when as Seven dust showed ANY respect to 9E pilots? I know its childish and all but its just a message board and at the end we're all friends.

I agree!!! SEVEN has been slinging mud ever since he got hired a XJ just a few short years ago.......But don't pay any attention, he is not worth your time, just let it go.

I agree!!! SEVEN has been slinging mud ever since he got hired a XJ just a few short years ago.......But don't pay any attention, he is not worth your time, just let it go.

Id sling rocks to SEVEN DUCT MON LOOP B any day of the week
!

Thanks for clarifying that rice. Yeah the plan as layout on paper is to let the colgan name go away after a while. Just like valujet name got let go and they used the airtran name instead. So you take a name that has a bad public image and change it to one with a very good public image ie Mesaba.

The difference here though is Mesaba (the safe one) will take over Colgan's (that's the unsafe one) operations. That's different from Valujet buying AirTran and then hiding behind the name they bought. I miss hearing 'Critter'...

Who cares as long as you are not there to kill us. I will fly with a Mesaba guy on the Q before I have to spend 4 days saving myself from getting killed by you!!!! You don't get it and neither does big D.

I get it (Budd!). Have fun flying the saab forever!!!

great question? The truth is there will be alot of mesaba guys and gals moving on when they can. And yes, i'm sending out apps right now. Mesaba's ship has finally sunk i'm afraid to say. It is truly a sad sad day for the employees of mesaba. Never saw this coming.

f l a g s h i p

Ok, I'm over it. Let's channel this energy into stuff we can actually do something about. For instance... a fair and equitable SLI and a better contract for all going forward. No sense in crying over spilled milk.

Agreed. You are all welcome here, except, well you know who.

I wondered how long it was gonna take before the few low class XJ guys came out with the verbal bashing...remember this and only this...9E PILOTS DID NOT MAKE THIS DESICION...nor was the Buffalo crash a 9E crew or airplane...I will say to those of you who are senior at XJ...do not jump the gun and give all your years of hard work up...intergration will take at least two years to complete and will not even begin until we have a new TA at 9E (lord knows thats prolly gonna take awhile)...why are you all surprised??? you knew Delta had NO intention of keeping you or Compass...theyd drop Comair like a prom date if they werent so expensive...point is this...it is very irrational and premature for anyone at XJ to be writing a resignation letter after years and years of hard work for a good company bc they are afraid of 9E management...except for SEVEN...take a hike..you make your coworkers look bad...XJ guys, this much I can promise you...our MEC's will work together as diligently as possible to complete a fair integration (WHEN THE TIME COMES)...until then...this is the same thing as ASA and Skywest...you are all nothing but high class in my experience, and I can say I would be concerned, pissed, dumbfounded and all the other things if I were in your shoes right now...I wish you all the best of luck because it is going to be just as interesting and uncertain future for our pilot group as it is for yours...good luck to all of us...were gonna need it

Well said. I'm with you. Thanks for the post.

MM

Every airline has its D-Bags, some more than others. As a current Pinnacle pilot, I have nothing but respect for Mesaba pilots and I hope the future is not filled with hatred towards each other. There is always going to be the few idiots on the message boards slinging mud, but I assure you it is just a few. If we maintain a professional attitude towards one another there will be less heartache in the end.

I have many friends and family at Mesaba and I want nothing but the best for them.

Yet another quality post. Thanks for your support. See you at the water cooler.

MM

Latest resources

Back