• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so two of the better regionals, get bought by two of the lower tier regionals. Thereby becoming subject to their management, work rules, and benefits. Things are headed in the wrong direction.

Two better regionals? Yah right! ALL regionals SUCK. Some just worse than others. But they all suck. 'Regionals' and 'better' should not be used in the same sentence.

I tried to tell you last time that you would be Phil's personal bi**h, but you thought I was joking. So is it safe to say you quit as of this morning????

Not going to happen, I quit, it's that simple, 17 years down the tubes. Got the apps going out if no luck it's back into the Military I guess.

How long before you guys have to bid the Q400 and the saabs?
Who cares as long as you are not there to kill us. I will fly with a Mesaba guy on the Q before I have to spend 4 days saving myself from getting killed by you!!!! You don't get it and neither does big D.

Well, if anything, todays announcement should be motivation enough for Mesaba guys to dust off the logbook and get the flock out! I know I am.

I wondered how long it was gonna take before the few low class XJ guys came out with the verbal bashing...remember this and only this...9E PILOTS DID NOT MAKE THIS DESICION...nor was the Buffalo crash a 9E crew or airplane...I will say to those of you who are senior at XJ...do not jump the gun and give all your years of hard work up...intergration will take at least two years to complete and will not even begin until we have a new TA at 9E (lord knows thats prolly gonna take awhile)...why are you all surprised??? you knew Delta had NO intention of keeping you or Compass...theyd drop Comair like a prom date if they werent so expensive...point is this...it is very irrational and premature for anyone at XJ to be writing a resignation letter after years and years of hard work for a good company bc they are afraid of 9E management...except for SEVEN...take a hike..you make your coworkers look bad...XJ guys, this much I can promise you...our MEC's will work together as diligently as possible to complete a fair integration (WHEN THE TIME COMES)...until then...this is the same thing as ASA and Skywest...you are all nothing but high class in my experience, and I can say I would be concerned, pissed, dumbfounded and all the other things if I were in your shoes right now...I wish you all the best of luck because it is going to be just as interesting and uncertain future for our pilot group as it is for yours...good luck to all of us...were gonna need it

Who cares as long as you are not there to kill us. I will fly with a Mesaba guy on the Q before I have to spend 4 days saving myself from getting killed by you!!!! You don't get it and neither does big D.

and you dont think you are being the least bit irrational? like every last one of us that flies for 9E gets up and pisses ourselves every morning while we face Mecca and pray to you Mesaba gods of aviation...give me a break! get off your high horse drama queen...your no better than any one of us..you just get paid alot more to do the same job...goodnight!

Snap, stop drinking Kool-Aide, it makes you teeth brown.

you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about...I am one of the most anti kool aid drinkers on this list...nice try though

Or Citrus.

I hopped on this board just to read about what was going at my old company, and it didn't take long to figure out what a tool you must be. I spent more than a decade at Mesaba and was around to say goodbye to the Metro's. Those were some of the best people I've ever had the privilege and honor to work with. Likewise, the pilots I have worked beside at AirTran share those same qualities.
You Sir, are an embarrassment.

Latest resources

Back