• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The booger of all this is the crappy shoestring budget fooked up company bought the good company. The only hope is the Mesaba folks end up running things with most of the "synergies" gained by getting rid of all of Pinnacle's management. And bring Colgan completely in-house while you're at it.

Oh, yhea that sounds like the way the Memphis boys will allow things to play out:

The booger of all this is the crappy shoestring budget fooked up company bought the good company. The only hope is the Mesaba folks end up running things with most of the "synergies" gained by getting rid of all of Pinnacle's management. And bring Colgan completely in-house while you're at it. "

Please report to the Drug Testing Station.....................

It is official, peanuckle and mesa suck!!!!! We should have crashed a few planes and run our airline like "king of the hill" and we would have got Delta's blessing. Crap!!!

Make no mistake about it. As a wise man said ".....at the end of the day, we just got bought by an airline that crashes airplanes."

A decent ammount of unprofessional and irresponsible pilots. This stems from numerous accidents and incidents over the last few years. Just a personal opinion I have formed along with many others based on facts, statistics, and past personal experience I have seen from 9E. I am not going to rehash past posts and threads but if you do any in depth research on the company, you'll see what I mean. Folks that disagree with me have their own opinion....and that's fine. I, along with many others have mine. Just a few....MKE crj off roading, Montana TAWS event, TVC overrun, Jefferson MO, highest violations in DCA on departure a few years back, Type 4 deice fluid for enroute icing, and can keep going but I would be here all night. I always take heat from a few 9E pilots on here for my opinion, but I don't care. I have seen enough from that company over the years to form a rational opinion about the company. End of story. And no, it's not just another regional like Mesaba. Mesaba has a 100% safety record. No fatalities in the history of the airline. And Mesaba is the oldest regional operating in the country. There are certain places I would work and wouldn't work. Pinnacle is a place I would not work. There are better places to get used and abused.

I tried to tell you last time that you would be Phil's personal bi**h, but you thought I was joking. So is it safe to say you quit as of this morning????

Latest resources

Back