• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hopped on this board just to read about what was going at my old company, and it didn't take long to figure out what a tool you must be. I spent more than a decade at Mesaba and was around to say goodbye to the Metro's. Those were some of the best people I've ever had the privilege and honor to work with. Likewise, the pilots I have worked beside at AirTran share those same qualities.
You Sir, are an embarrassment.

I don't know why citrus came up here but...
I am a seven year XJ graduate and currently six years in at FL. Hang in there XJ'ers, those were seven of the best working years I've ever had. There's a lot of former XJ here, if your interested in comming over I encourage you to find one of us and ask for help.
Hopefully things just stay status quo for you guys....good luck.

I don't know why citrus came up here but...
I am a seven year XJ graduate and currently six years in at FL. Hang in there XJ'ers, those were seven of the best working years I've ever had. There's a lot of former XJ here, if your interested in comming over I encourage you to find one of us and ask for help.
Hopefully things just stay status quo for you guys....good luck.
He misunderstood my post. I PM'ed him to explain. What I meant was I'm looking at Airtran and a few other options as opposed to staying at XJ. Things are starting to turn around in the industry and more options are begining to open up. Airtran is one of them.

Latest resources

Back