• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hopped on this board just to read about what was going at my old company, and it didn't take long to figure out what a tool you must be. I spent more than a decade at Mesaba and was around to say goodbye to the Metro's. Those were some of the best people I've ever had the privilege and honor to work with. Likewise, the pilots I have worked beside at AirTran share those same qualities.
You Sir, are an embarrassment.

From what I hear he is an embarrassment to the current XJ pilots too...

I tried to tell you last time that you would be Phil's personal bi**h, but you thought I was joking. So is it safe to say you quit as of this morning????
Great question? The truth is there will be alot of Mesaba guys and gals moving on when they can. And Yes, I'm sending out apps right now. Mesaba's ship has finally sunk I'm afraid to say. It is truly a sad sad day for the employees of Mesaba. Never saw this coming.

Great question? The truth is there will be alot of Mesaba guys and gals moving on when they can. And Yes, I'm sending out apps right now. Mesaba's ship has finally sunk I'm afraid to say. It is truly a sad sad day for the employees of Mesaba. Never saw this coming.

I wish you and everyone best of luck and I know there aren't a whole lot of places that are hiring. Hope things turn out positive for everyone.

But SEVEN, try not to bash another regional. It will not make you a better person nor will it make your regional shine any better. All the derogatory remarks you have made toward Pinnacle are going to bite you in the rear now. Karma is a wonderful thing, it has taught me and it will teach you and a whole lot of folks.

Sure is amazing how quickly attitudes change when you are on the receiving end of Delta's wrath in eliminating more DCI carriers like Freedom. Like you told the Mesa-Freedom pilots..Karma is a b!tch isn't it!!!.. Now you will be held to the same standards in performance as the contract DCIs..Now who's laughing, my guess is no one.Good luck guys.

SEVEN DUST is gona be my BEOOOOOOTCCCCCCCCCCCCH. " Get me coffee biaaaaaaaatchnes" " and stir that ******************** too"

Ok, I'm over it. Let's channel this energy into stuff we can actually do something about. For instance... a fair and equitable SLI and a better contract for all going forward. No sense in crying over spilled milk.

Ignore Seven he doesn't speak for the majority at Mesaba. Let's respond not react to the situation.

Ok, I'm over it. Let's channel this energy into stuff we can actually do something about. For instance... a fair and equitable SLI and a better contract for all going forward. No sense in crying over spilled milk.

At least you have a good atitude about it, unlike others that are getting their panties in a wad over something they have no control over.

This is what Delta wants. Quality people like you flying their pax. WOW!!!

Every airline has its D-Bags, some more than others. As a current Pinnacle pilot, I have nothing but respect for Mesaba pilots and I hope the future is not filled with hatred towards each other. There is always going to be the few idiots on the message boards slinging mud, but I assure you it is just a few. If we maintain a professional attitude towards one another there will be less heartache in the end.

I have many friends and family at Mesaba and I want nothing but the best for them.

Latest resources

Back